What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hunt has asked for a release

SHOULD BEN HUNT BE MOVED ON BEFORE THE 2024 SEASON?

• Yes

Votes: 20 95.2%
  • No

Votes: 1 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gomarchin

Juniors
Hunt brought all this on himself, he is a disgrace to the former captains of this great club.
I was always supportive of Hunt especially when he had a couple of rough years with us (pre-Hook) and I would always hope he played well for QLD because he was a Dragon.

Since he's dummy spit (during origin) and post season when he came out and said "he regrets re-signing", I've lost all respect for him.

This guy was paid over $1M a year for 6 years with 1 finals appearance.

I know Flanno is being patient but I won't be disappointed to see him leave.

justadragon

Bench
I was always supportive of Hunt especially when he had a couple of rough years with us (pre-Hook) and I would always hope he played well for QLD because he was a Dragon.

Since he's dummy spit (during origin) and post season when he came out and said "he regrets re-signing", I've lost all respect for him.

This guy was paid over $1M a year for 6 years with 1 finals appearance.

I know Flanno is being patient but I won't be disappointed to see him leave.
Yep absolutely correct Gomarchin, its blatantly obvious that when Hunt was given the captaincy he was playing more for Hook rather than the Dragons, a captain at the Dragons holds himself, the club and team in an elite stature, please tell me how much respect Hunt has earned over the last 12 months. I think when Flanno says he has a lot to learn on leadership, I think he means he'll tear him a new one if he continues on this path, and deservedly so.