What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hunt haters, where are they now?

Leagueguy

Juniors
I'm guessing the same place the Lockyer haters are at the moment. A place where being wrong, dumb and totally irelevant are king. It could also be called obscurity.

lockyno1

Post Whore
I agree. Hunt has been awsome the last 2 matches. Easily the 2nd best fullback in Australia IMO.

Ridders

Coach
australia have an embarrassing amount of top class fullbacks....inglis, hodges, hunt plus guys like slater...poor minichello wouldn't have expected this to happen while he was away

Phillips

Referee
Hunt better enjoy his time at fullback, because when minichiello comes back he (hunt) will never play for australia again

NZ Warrior

First Grade
I'm right here, bitch!!!

I hate that cutie more than ever. I think I hate him more than Ropati. God, I hate you all!!!

lockyno1

Post Whore
Leagueguy said:
What about when Minichello retires or gets injured? Or what if Hunt goes to another position?

I think Hunt will be the next long term Australian fullback but he'll have to wait till Mini retires.

Kiwi

First Grade
In all honesty, as much as people rate mini, he'll have to earn his spot back.

Leagueguy

Juniors
Yeah but you guys don't really question his playing talent. The Hunt hatred in Aus is more bronco related.

innsaneink

Referee
NZ Warrior said:
I'm right here, bitch!!!

I hate that cutie more than ever. I think I hate him more than Ropati. God, I hate you all!!!

bcc_driver340.jpg

Choo Choooo!!!

Time to bring the toy train out?> :lol:

NZ Warrior

First Grade
innsaneink said:
bcc_driver340.jpg

Choo Choooo!!!

Time to bring the toy train out?> :lol:

Yes, I've fuelled the OWN3RSHIP Train with Haterade and we'll have that cutie on the tracks, all tied up, in no time.

Inferno

Coach
Hunt hater reporting for duty.

Leagueguy said:
Yeah but you guys don't really question his playing talent. The Hunt hatred in Aus is more bronco related.

True, I can happily admit he had an outstanding game tonight. Wouldn't go as far as saying he's easily the second best in Australia though, that may be the Hunt hate talking again though:p

j0rd0_ShArKs

Juniors
I can understand why everyone hates hunt so much but i like him a lot he is a great young player with a lot of courage and will only improve. The way he runs the ball back is great to watch

Billy Gunn

Juniors
I dont think he deserved his selection but has played outstanding everytime chance he has had and Mini will need to work very hard to get his spot back

Big Pete

Referee
Didn't deserve the initial selection on his standing alone, however with his combination with Lockyer I can understand why. That combination along with Inglis won us the game tonight.

I still think he did a courageous thing opting to play for Australia rather than get instant access to the Kiwi's, and it's paying dividends for him at the moment.

Latest posts