What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hunt the tripper

andrew057

First Grade
he deliberately stuck his foot out and made first contact with the leg
open and shut case and no you dont see tackles like that every week.

Youre the same bloke who thought the knock on by Creagh last week shouldve been a try to Dragons yet you call me an idiot? :lol: No surprise youre a St George fan huh? Hope theres enough to go round.

6a00d8341c5e4053ef010534cf8c14970b-320wi

Last edited:
Hunt shouldn't be allowed to go out a winner even if Broncos do somehow win this comp. The guy is a cat of the highest order and tailor made to run along side all the other skirts in fumble ball. f**k off!

I'm so glad Wallace got hurt. That's for costing the Blues the origin, you faker. Don't put in for your state because you secretly wanna be a Queenslander eh? f**k off then!

B-Tron 3000

Juniors
I don't think it is worth anything, but its a good chance for the NRL to let him go quietly out the back door.

Last thing they want is him bringing more publicity to himself and the AFL move by putting in MOM performance in GF.

andrew057

First Grade
I don't think it is worth anything, but its a good chance for the NRL to let him go quietly out the back door.

Last thing they want is him bringing more publicity to himself and the AFL move by putting in MOM performance in GF.

He was MOM the match tonight. Him or Thaiday. How did Simms get it with 6 hitups and 16 tackles :crazy:

Latest posts