What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hypothetical blame.

Swamp

Juniors
I think if he does play he will be targeted & the likes of Matai will put on a high shot which causes an almightly brawl which will be negative news in the papers all week instead of celebrating the GF week. I can see it plain as day the same as I saw it was going to happen in the Manly v Storm game!

Swamp

Mr Fourex

Bench
boxing-style headgear.

???

headgearpromex.jpg

kiwiaus

Juniors
Oh please ..... don't let him play on in 2012. I couldn't stand to go through all this again. The papers, tv and radio, they are full of him.

PaddyBoy

Juniors
I think this is an orchestrated stunt.

I dunno wether Heather will or wont play, but more importantly neither do Manly. It's like when Langer had his last origin. Qld set up such a smokescreen that NSW dodnt know how to react. Manly's silence on the issue maybe suggests that the ploy is working.

If I was a Manly fan, I would love to see this on a press release......
"Manly coach Des Hasler today said that they didnt care whether Darren Lockyer, Michael Gillette or f*cking Joan of Arc played 5/8 for the Broncos on the weekend, because Manly will smash the merkins anyway."

We have a replacement for Zorba. I would probably cheer for Manly if that was an official release.

Fingerbang

Bench
I don't think he will play. He shouldn't play, despite wanting to, and regardless of who is responsible for the decision. 6 days after surgery for a fractured cheekbone....no f*cking way he should be allowed to play. If the Broncos don't have the balls to stop him, the NRL need to step up.

Gmac

Juniors
If I was Matai Id hide behind locky and call Hodges a soft merkin in my best locky voice. With any luck hodges will smash Lockyer in the face in a fit of rage. Creagh wont be there to stop him either :sarcasm:

Last edited: