What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hypothetical.....

cb4

First Grade
would rather see bird seymour trying and struggling than old mate running the show

Since 73

First Grade
azzah72:

what if Stuart next week decided to drop kimmorley or something prevented him from playing and we have what i believe is the preffered option of:

6. Bird
7. Seymour

and we have no improvement?
Well we'd be ahead wouldn't we?

We would still be playing the same football as if we had him, but would have cash to spend as we would have unloaded him.

That's a win situation.

Inferno

Coach
No its not. Who ever stood in for his role whilst he was injured, was told to come in & play his way. The game plan is structured around his game. This goes for other positions too.

As I said , most of our squad have never played with another halfback.

At any rate, the argument is finally settled. Once it all washes up, the real story can be told on here, of what the "blow up" is all about.

Its about, realisation.

There is a common trait with successful people. They are decisive.

I'd have to agree with surely.

What about all that spruiking about how good the team went under Dykes and how munch more attacking footy we were playing.

I give them 6 weeks if he lives mid year (which I would highly doubt) Or 1 full offseason if he leaves next year.

If we have not improved, I think there will be some on here with red faces.

Latest posts