What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hystrionics in the Coach's box

blacksafake

First Grade
Heading for another record...
“It was the Dragons' fifth defeat in a row, and they have lost 11 of their past 13 to be in 14th despite their star-studded roster.
It equalled the club's record for least wins in a season through 19 rounds set in 2013 and killed off whatever small hope they had of playing finals football.” (Wide World Of Sports post game comment)

There was no hope. There is no hope while McGeegor is in charge. Only more unwanted records.
Plus parras first win at kogarah since 09

sco22

Juniors
I was pissed off then a succession of screwups starting with the million dollar baby turning it over as we were near the try line I screamed at the tv and when sharp pain coursed through my recently operated chest I decided it wasn’t worth it so I when over to watch my afl team Carlton get beaten but showed significantly more ticker in doing so whose board had the balls to do what the saints board won’t and that was sack an under performing coach who was bereft of ideas and out of his depth
I am getting the feeling that at long last there is a time- bomb beginning to tick down WIN way , it is very faint at present , but never the less still quite audible - tick - tick - tick . . .
Lets hope so Gareth it come quick for my liking

Dragons 09

Juniors
I am getting the feeling that at long last there is a time- bomb beginning to tick down WIN way , it is very faint at present , but never the less still quite audible - tick - tick - tick . . .

I wish i could share your optimism Gareth, but i get the feeling that noise you are hearing is an alarm clock set for 2 years down the track......the time when the next extension gets announced.

jak

Bench
Definitely putting money on Dragons for the spoon next year then. Might as well get something positive out of the current regime.
next year,we can do this year
Definitely putting money on Dragons for the spoon next year then. Might as well get something positive out of the current regime.
what do you mean next years spoon mary has not given up hope on this years

Gareth67

First Grade
I wish i could share your optimism Gareth, but i get the feeling that noise you are hearing is an alarm clock set for 2 years down the track......the time when the next extension gets announced.

Lol ! Well you could very well be right Dragons 09 , however let’s see what happens at the end of the season .

HUNT even on tv had to throw the ball wide to an overlap and threw a intercept and one to friz .
WIDDOP & HUNT don't run enough.
They zig when they should zag.
Try something different if it doesn't come off we lose anyway.
widdops checked out not sure Hunt ever checked in Norman to six leilua to center get a new fullback and halfback this shits embarrassing

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
you see bellamy and cracks at nothing
EnchantedGlossyFlamingo-size_restricted.gif

possm

Coach
we drop the first 3 or 4 he’s gone for all money
I dreamt that our major sponsor gave notice that they would not support the Dragons in 2020 because their association with us is bad for business. The Gordon phoned them and said 'What do we need to do to keep you interested and St George Bank said:
  • Sack the coaching staff.
  • Give members a vote each year for 50% of SGI Board positions.
  • Clean out the deadwood - managers and players.

Gordon said:
  • We really value your sponsorship so if that's what it takes ……….Then I woke up.

On the channel nine news that night, SGI announce that the Board has approved significant changes:

• Mary has been extended for a further 5 years.
  • Because of the loss of our major sponsor and salary cap problems, SGI will not be recruiting in 2020 and will hold onto all players under contract.

SBD82

Coach
widdops checked out not sure Hunt ever checked in Norman to six leilua to center get a new fullback and halfback this shits embarrassing
Mate. I know it’s a stressful and painful time for us. And people say strange things when under stress.

But Leilua to centre? That’s just plain nutty.

Mate. I know it’s a stressful and painful time for us. And people say strange things when under stress.

But Leilua to centre? That’s just plain nutty.
Why? Humour me while I put my point across he’s 116kgs according to the website,if he drops down to 110kg he’d be a barnstorming centre or winger just like his brother as opposed to this rotational role / impact player which is an absolute waste because we’re not getting full value out of him it gets rid of aitken or lafai and makes way for timm to get a game I may have had some serious drugs in the last 10 months but I’m not as nutty as you think

I dreamt that our major sponsor gave notice that they would not support the Dragons in 2020 because their association with us is bad for business. The Gordon phoned them and said 'What do we need to do to keep you interested and St George Bank said:
  • Sack the coaching staff.
  • Give members a vote each year for 50% of SGI Board positions.
  • Clean out the deadwood - managers and players.

Gordon said:
  • We really value your sponsorship so if that's what it takes ……….Then I woke up.

On the channel nine news that night, SGI announce that the Board has approved significant changes:

• Mary has been extended for a further 5 years.
  • Because of the loss of our major sponsor and salary cap problems, SGI will not be recruiting in 2020 and will hold onto all players under contract.
Jesus poss you’re taking this shit to bed better off with a hooker mate

SBD82

Coach
Why? Humour me while I put my point across he’s 116kgs according to the website,if he drops down to 110kg he’d be a barnstorming centre or winger just like his brother as opposed to this rotational role / impact player which is an absolute waste because we’re not getting full value out of him it gets rid of aitken or lafai and makes way for timm to get a game I may have had some serious drugs in the last 10 months but I’m not as nutty as you think
He doesn’t read well in defense at 4 defender. And he will have to make more decisions as the 2 defender. Also, he’s not fast enough on his turn and run.

Latest posts