What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hyundai A-League 2009-10 :: Round 10

Jobdog

Live Update Team
For all discussion on round 10 action.

NB: Wellington vs Newcastle postponed until the 4th November due to New Zealand World Cup commitments.

HALr10-2009-10.jpg

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
NQF haven't been too crash hot in recent weeks, I'd rate them to make a comeback against us given our pitiful showing against FC last week.

Timmah

Staff member
Apart from CC v NQ it looks like a decent rivalry round.

NK Arsenal

Juniors
I've heard reports that they are expecting 40k for Melbourne v Sydney

Won't believe it till I see it, though

Vossy

Bench
great game, that was pure class from sydney, esp that 5 minute period, the rest of the comp can stand up and take notice..bridge and brosque showing up means aloisi stays on the bench

muscat is still a dirty prick, way to kick bridge in the back twice, pity he didnt talk himself into a red card, he would have been worthy of it

Timmah

Staff member
What a waste of money

What a waste of money

What a waste of money

Aloisi is!!!!!

fish eel

Immortal
What a waste of money

What a waste of money

What a waste of money

Aloisi is!!!!!

I'm sure with the side being top of the league, they're pretty comfortable atm with Aloisi who was playing well before his injury

Timmah

Staff member
Just happy my club doesn't have a million dollars sitting in the stands...

Mong

Post Whore
Going to be a tough ask for the Roar tomorrow.. Hopefully a decent crowd turns up this time.. I am looking forward to it, there is a benefit of smaller crowds being no line ups for beers..

:)

Timmah

Staff member
Matty Simon scores after 15 seconds, then we don't score again, NQ rope us in for a 1-1 draw

:x

Mong

Post Whore
When is a penalty not a penalty?? And if the crowd announced was the real crowd then the crowd they put up against Sydney was massively overstated.. There were heaps more at Lang park tonight.. Easily many thousands more