What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I’ll Play My Game: McInnes

Thu 21st January, 12:00PM
A A http://www.rabbitohs.com.au/news/_jcr_content/par/newslist_95ce.rss

Rabbitohs hooker Cameron McInnes says he’s not here to fill the boots of former players at the Club. He’s here to play his own game.
With long-term number nine Issac Luke moving on this season, McInnes is keen to lock down the hooker’s job during the pre-season matches at the Auckland Nines, Charity Shield and the clash with the Titans.
McInnes also spoke about the work he’s been doing with new recruit Damien Cook who also has his eyes on the hooking role at the Rabbitohs in 2016.
Cameron also talks about the role Charity Shield charity partner, Souths Cares, plays at the Rabbitohs and a recent trip he undertook with Souths Cares Ambassador Beau Champion to Wellington in western NSW.
To watch the interview with McInnes, please press play on the video player.

http://www.rabbitohs.com.au/news/2016/01/21/i_ll_play_my_game_mc.html

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
images

rabbitohs95

Bench
Enough of your crap shadow, give the young guys a chance. They've barely played 20 NRL games yet you put them to the side. Not everyone is going to excite in their first season.

doyen

Bench
Don't count him out shadow.

He could go well in the trials.

I'm certainly not counting on Cook as he has only managed about 9 games in 4 full seasons of Senior RL!! As a Jnr he had zero recognition in rep footy.

He still has heaps to prove-----like hacking it in 1st grade over a long season.

McInnes will surprise,I reckon!! 20 NRL games in one & a half seasons & an illustrious,successful Jnr career!!

Rabbits20

Immortal
Don't count Cook out either shadow.

Cook could go well in the trials.

Madge has said McInnes and Cook are both training very well and he will be looking to use both of them.

It's on the Souths website in a video healthy squad I think. I've been listening to a few videos lately on my Souths app!!!!

doyen

Bench
Cook may in fact turn out to be a good signing but the real fact is that he has played in over 100 Senior games over 4 yrs & over 90 of them have been in the NSW Cup!

Excuse me if I'm not particularly excited yet!!!

alien

Referee
gray is only 21, so he could definitely improve, and quite a few games he played last year he was playing partly injured, so i wouldn't write him off yet. supposedly his best position is actually centre, so i wouldn't be surprised if he plays in the centres round 1 (if he goes well in the pre season games), unless of course we sign someone better..

Latest posts