What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I’ll Play My Game: McInnes

doyen

Bench

f**k--you're a genius SHADOW!!!

Rabbits20

Immortal
yes you would have 25 players but not as many duds in my selected team as ive stipulated in my last posts,and experience beats the young pups with no idea any day r20 period just ask georgie piggins he will tell you that too....

No frills solid players too you are all duds.

If you replaced them you'd get the same out of other players elsewhere for the same value.

Same result!!!!!

If you were in charge we wouldn't have 25 as you just want quality which isn't possible under the salary cap.

So you're saying you're experienced and R95 has no idea. R95 has good knowledge and speaks truth.

Rabbits20

Immortal
not all of the 25 players in the squad will be superstars. that's just how it is when you have a salary cap. shadow, i think some of those players you named will be ok.

Don't bother alien. I'm not going to bother. Shadow doesn't understand it. Lol!!!!!

Just as myself, R95 and yourself aren't seniors we have zero idea supposedly!!!!!!!!

We know who the real truth tellers are though:)

alien

Referee
Don't bother alien. I'm not going to bother. Shadow doesn't understand it. Lol!!!!!

Just as myself, R95 and yourself aren't seniors we have zero idea supposedly!!!!!!!!

We know who the real truth tellers are though:)

yes i choose the red pill! not the blue pill!

i'm a red pill chooser! :lol:

Rabbits20

Immortal
yes i choose the red pill! not the blue pill!

i'm a red pill chooser! :lol:

:lol:

Same.

Oi alien make sure you show the Tigers supporters on LU the video of that Hitler thing you made during this season where appropriate. Haha.

I also saw that Farah, Taylor press conference when they beat the Warriors. You had a Rabbits mug in front of the TV. Haha.

I can't wait for the footy.

The best ones you made are The GF one and the Prelim one.

Last edited:

Rabbits20

Immortal
Shadow let's see how McInnes, A. Gray etc perform in the trials.

There is competition for spots which is good too alien and R95.

rabbitohs95

Bench
yes you would have 25 players but not as many duds in my selected team as ive stipulated in my last posts,and experience beats the young pups with no idea any day r20 period just ask georgie piggins he will tell you that too....

Yeah man, George Piggins was against privatisation and was quite content seeing us come near the bottom of the ladder each and every year.

Meanwhile, the younger crowd out-voted the older traditionalist and gave Rusty and PHaC the chance to put their money on the table and run the team like a business.

Man, that decision really screwed us, didn't it?!

Not to mention the likes of AJ, Turner and Kirisome who took over the likes of Champion, Merritt and Picker from the NRL team in 2014...

I believe that's;

Check.

Mate.

southsport

First Grade
Yeah man, George Piggins was against privatisation and was quite content seeing us come near the bottom of the ladder each and every year.

Meanwhile, the younger crowd out-voted the older traditionalist and gave Rusty and PHaC the chance to put their money on the table and run the team like a business.

Man, that decision really screwed us, didn't it?!

Not to mention the likes of AJ, Turner and Kirisome who took over the likes of Champion, Merritt and Picker from the NRL team in 2014...

I believe that's;

Check.

Mate.

Most of the older crowd voted for change r95, some couldn't let go of the old ways though.

Exsilium

Coach
Most of the older crowd voted for change r95, some couldn't let go of the old ways though.

That and privatization in Australian sport was a relatively new concept. I don't think he held the club back so much as he wanted to ensure the club had systems in place to handle the influx of cash and resources. Having the extra resources and cash on paper seems a great idea but look at how the Knights went, it could have easily gone the other way if not for the dedication and commitment to the cause shown by everyone involved.

I'm not surprised that the team grew following privatization but the ground work to make it work was put in place before it all came to fruition.

southsport

First Grade
That and privatization in Australian sport was a relatively new concept. I don't think he held the club back so much as he wanted to ensure the club had systems in place to handle the influx of cash and resources. Having the extra resources and cash on paper seems a great idea but look at how the Knights went, it could have easily gone the other way if not for the dedication and commitment to the cause shown by everyone involved.

I'm not surprised that the team grew following privatization but the ground work to make it work was put in place before it all came to fruition.

Yes, no doubt that George did an enormous amount for the club but I doubt he would have been able to take it to the next level.

Latest posts