What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I am 100% i know who will win the NRL this year

Raider_69

Post Whore
:lol: this will get interesting
if gould tipping us for the spoon was a god send, surely this could be the kiss of death to even us up?

throw to moffo for the tie breaker

Raider_69

Post Whore
win the NRL implies the premiership, even someone as dull as you could figure that out

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
This would have been funnier, albeit more repetitive if he'd picked the Raiders for the spoon.

mxlegend99

Referee
Raider_69 said:
win the NRL implies the premiership, even someone as dull as you could figure that out
What does it matter what it implies? That's just wishful and biased thinking from Raiders fans.

The fact is it doesn't state the Premiership or wooden spoon. But the wooden spoon is far more likely then the Premiership.

Even someone as dull as you could figure that out. ;-)

Raider Azz

Bench
mxlegend99 said:
What does it matter what it implies? That's just wishful and biased thinking from Raiders fans.

The fact is it doesn't state the Premiership or wooden spoon. But the wooden spoon is far more likely then the Premiership.

Even someone as dull as you could figure that out. ;-)
your coach is elliot :lol:

Raider Azz

Bench
mxlegend99 said:
And the typical Premier League team has more first grade players then the Raiders first grade team :oops:
In the second session the Titans dismantled a Penrith side which was brave in defence but dreadfully predicatable in attack, with Mat Rogers scoring his first rugby league try in five years and even big Luke Bailey crossing in the corner with five minutes to go.

Penrith coach Matthew Elliott, whose side was at almost full strength save the absence of Frank Pritchard, said there were "good signs" in his team's performance

-Daily Telegraph

Get used to it or it will be a looooong year :lol:

Raider Azz

Bench
skeepe put it best elsewhere, it's all from the Matthew Elliot coaching book.

Clock off in the second half, woefully predictable in attack, and then being happy despite a dreadful performance. Have fun Panthers :lol:

Has he worked out a "five year plan" for you guys yet too? :lol:

Raider_69

Post Whore
except we got like 2 years of hilarious media conferences from him, even in his latter years with us, his calls were not nearly as good.

wish i could remember some of his beauties in 03... still recon he missed his calling, comedy is his go, not NRL coaching... you need only to look at his game plans to confirm that

skeepe

Immortal
Thief! :lol:

Honestly, all the signs are there. I'll be looking with great interest to see the brand new fifth tackle options and exciting red zone attacking plays that the Panthers have mastered. If they revolve around, oh I don't know, an inside ball here there and everywhere, or alternatively throwing the ball around like it's a hot potato but not making any inroads, I'll know exactly who's responsible.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
So raiders fans do not rate Elliot?

100%, well, I sell the house this week and take the punt hey?

Latest posts