What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I am 100% i know who will win the NRL this year

simon says

First Grade
skeepe said:
Why stop there?

Zillman, Costigan, Rothery.....

Bwahahahaahaaa.....like they are your best players.To be mentioned in the same breath as Walters,Meninga and Belcher....

Who.I might add,if they were playing now would be snapped up by the Broncs,Titans,Storm long before the Raiders could get their grimey pas on them.

You've had Qlders since you raped their local comp but no where near the calibre of the original bunch.And I dont see too many more coming down in a hurry.....leaving sunny QLD for Canberra,what an option.

But please mention Lars and Costigan as example of the cream of the crop QLDers that have made the big jump.

Bwahahahahahahahah!!!!:lol: :lol: :lol:

hrundi99

First Grade
simon says said:
I just like teasing them.....they are so dumb and they just keep coming back for more.

I'll never tire of hearing how the ref robbed them,the media hates them,buddah's got it in for them,how their nuffy PL players are gonna win them the comp and how some average Joe has been robbed cos he didnt get selected for Origin.

Its a constant source of amusement.

Oh we've got nothing on the "we was robbed in '89" crowd...

simon says said:
I just like teasing them.....they are so dumb and they just keep coming back for more.

I'll never tire of hearing how the ref robbed them,the media hates them,buddah's got it in for them,how their nuffy PL players are gonna win them the comp and how some average Joe has been robbed cos he didnt get selected for Origin.

This part I can understand given that you have nothing else to do in this sh*thole town we live in.....:lol: :lol:

As for having nuffy pl players....you really should pay more attention to detail before you make such comments, if im not mistaken this bunch of nuffy pl players smashed your bunch of stars last weekend, correct me if im wrong of course...;-)

Raider_69

Post Whore
simon says said:

:lol: you crack me up simon. We come back for more eh? We're a source of amusement? :lol:

Hey Kettle, im Mr Pot... Has anyone ever told you you're black?

Latest posts