What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I am disgusted but come on The Sydney Mafia.Get a life!!!.

innsaneink

Referee
Just goes to show you have to resort to lying to defend Williams in some way.

Oh poor Danny Williams.....some mystery radio announcer is broadcasting his address over the airwaves.

I wonder what he suggested people should do?

Grab their pitchforks and shotguns, form a posse and run him outta town?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
LIAR!!

SpaceMonkey said:
If you haerd them do it, name names as you are free to report fact. If you didn't hear it, shut up.

Because it is reported to ABA and is being followed up as we speak.

and before you ask i was not the only one to complain and when i rang the ABA and they told me that "they was so many complaints that don't need to write a letter.

all i can say at the moment is that is a Sydney boardcaster/s that might be in trouble

and that's all i can say about that!!!.

[furrycat]

Coach
You won't even say what radio station it is so I can follow it up myself? You're about as cool as Rebecca Wilson :arrow: Good job :arrow: Quite frankly I was prepared to believe you at first and in my job I'd be obliged to check that out, but the fact remains that you are far too inconsistent and a deadset liar.

Latest posts