What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I boughtt....

Moffo

Referee
After much thought....

An X-Box!!

Im enjoying it so far, and pre-ordered the NRL game as well!! Sori Willow, but i saw it and he offered to book a copy for me and i thought...ohhh God, i just couldnt wait any longer :lol:

But he said it comes out Oct 30??

Cheers,
Moffo

HBG

Juniors
Regardless, Of what every one may think.

As long as YOU are happy with the decision.

Moffo

Referee
Thanks mate, i am happy

I got Midnight Club II, pretty awesome car game thus far

Next i shall get finding nemo and look at the xbox website for some more games coming out

And i preordered NRL from EB!

Cheers,
Moffo

devonuto

Juniors
I'm a programmer, and Microsoft cut way too many corners when producing their one sided software, so therefore I won't buy an X-Box... in a few more years PS3 will be here, and the X-Box will be obselete.

Jono Russell

Bench
in all honesty there isnt much difference between the xbox and ps2 graphics. and for me its all about the game play any way and in that department from what i have played, ps2 craps all over the xbox.

Jono Russell

Bench
whoa if that how the ps3 will be damn i cant wait, and the good thing about this is that once the ps3 is realeased sidhe will be able to make the ultimate realistic nrl game.there should be no limits and what they can do.

theVodkaCircle

Juniors
From what Ive heard the Xbox is better graphically. Ive just got an old playstation. And an old nintendo, you know with the pop up cart :)

LONG LIVE GRADIUS !!!!!!!!!!!!

HBG

Juniors
theVodkaCircle said:
From what Ive heard the Xbox is better graphically. Ive just got an old playstation. And an old nintendo, you know with the pop up cart :)

LONG LIVE GRADIUS !!!!!!!!!!!!

Just to show old Nintendo machines are not dead, and are still useful, check out the following:-
http://junkmachine.com/nintendo/
It's amazing what this guy has done.

Freak

Juniors
Although I have a PS2 I think you made the right choice Moffo based on all the info, but I am still more than satisfied with PS2.

Simo

First Grade
devonuto said:
I'm a programmer, and Microsoft cut way too many corners when producing their one sided software, so therefore I won't buy an X-Box... in a few more years PS3 will be here, and the X-Box will be obselete.

Well of course the Xbox will be obselete in a few years when the PS3 comes out!!!

And then guess what, the PS3 will be made obselete by the XBOX2!!

And then that will be made obselete by PS4 and so on and so on....What a strange comment from a programmer!

Moffo,

If you want simple fun with a few mates whilst your on the turps that could have probably been done with a commodore 64 buy Fuzion Frenzy and play the 'Twisted system' game!

It has simple graphics and gameplay but man it can be fun.

All you do is either press jump or duck depending on what comes around at you and it eventually gets faster and faster until its crazy and the last man standing wins. Sounds simple and boring but its deceptively fun and it only costs about $30 bucks i think.