What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I can understand the angst of NSW fans

Loudstrat

Coach
XXXX epitomises everything that sucks & turns people off QLD. Apart from that it's a great place. When in QLD the further North you go the less knob wads there are. They are a bit different but very nice welcoming people.

Yes. Get away from the Broncos wank influence and they are great. Was up in Gayndah during the floods - couldnt have met nicer people - just like being in Cootamundra. Or Scone. Or Kempsey. Or Orange. Or Goulburn. Or Toongabbie. Or Grafton. Or Cobar. Or Bega. Or Port Macquarie.......

dogslife

Coach
Think about it Einstein.........last time I checked, there weren't too many Bronco supporters having a crack at me right now
That's because you're 90% of the broncos fans on these forums. Quick, get on THE CHAMP's account and defend your own honour!

Loudstrat

Coach
So there's either something inherently wrong with you, or everyone else? Is that what you're saying?
Do you realise, Dogslife, that,as a Parra fan, whenever Canterbury play he Titans, or the Raiders, I will automatically go for the Doggies, simply because my postcode is the same as theirs!

dogslife

Coach
Do you realise, Dogslife, that,as a Parra fan, whenever Canterbury play he Titans, or the Raiders, I will automatically go for the Doggies, simply because my postcode is the same as theirs!

Well that makes perfect sense! :crazy:

Loudstrat

Coach
or Pendle Hill ........:sarcasm:

Aha! So you are employed to clean the sh*tter at the Caltex on the Great Western Highway?

Do you also fill up the condom vending machine, or to you need a PhD from the University of Queensland for something so complex?

Dragon2010

First Grade
Aha! So you are employed to clean the sh*tter at the Caltex on the Great Western Highway?

Do you also fill up the condom vending machine, or to you need a PhD from the University of Queensland for something so complex?

haha serious here. They don't know what rubber/condoms are they just go natural and try the pull-out. Should head on down and say hello one day.

Doomednow

Bench
I'm not sure where.....

In the second of the quotes by you in my post you seem to be suggesting NSW fans are lesser fans because we aren't jumping on the bandwagon of any remaining NSW teams, when I could much more easily support a team from another country than a nearby team with a rich history of being merkins in my neighbourhood (Hot Tip: for the other Queensland teams that's the Broncos).

Loudstrat

Coach
He just doesnt understand.............

6-finger-man-with-12-fingers.jpg

Mr Fourex

Bench
club 1st.....state 2nd .......country 3rd.

Loyalty.......it's a funny word that you NSWankers just won't ever understand the meaning of.

In the second of the quotes by you in my post you seem to be suggesting NSW fans are lesser fans because we aren't jumping on the bandwagon of any remaining NSW teams, when I could much more easily support a team from another country than a nearby team with a rich history of being merkins in my neighbourhood (Hot Tip: for the other Queensland teams that's the Broncos).

Ah......that would be the part bolded no doubt

I didn't mean it the way you (they?) have taken it. I was more alluding to the fact that there's a revolving door at NSW selection head quarters and NSW fans will scream for blood any time a Blues player plays a shit game.

Loudstrat

Coach
Are you still here getting owned?

Funny way of making up things just to try and get you out of sh*t.

I thought you werent talking about Origin? Now suddenly you were!

That's what happens when you cant keep track of multiple personalities on the internet. You should just quite them all and just stick to being Markieboy 123

juanfarkall

Coach
The season is coming to a close; only ONE of the 4 teams left is a NSW based team and it's the one team many Cockroaches love to hate!

Sad, so VERY VERY sad.

Could only get worse when the Broncos win next week.

Will there be a call for the end of the current format of the competition?

;-)

:lol::lol:

For the sake of those who misread this: "NSW Fans" are those fans of NSW based clubs.

Using your reasoning anyone who lives in Qld and followed the game prior to 88 is a NSW fan.

Mr Fourex

Bench
I thought you werent talking about Origin? Now suddenly you were!

They were two comments taken pages apart about different things.

a) I mentioned NSW loalty re: revolving door selection policy/fair weather fans

b) is about doomednow suggesting my loyalties lie when picking a 2nd team is only about origin

That's what happens when you cant keep track of multiple personalities on the internet. You should just quite them all and just stick to being Markieboy 123

Considering I said both things and not 2 different accounts saying them, it's fair to assume you have NFI what you're on about and are simply talking out your arse again.

I like how all the NSW scum are ganging up on another queenlander. Reminds me of a game in 2009.

Peter Wallace plays below par before origin just so he doesn't get picked for the blues btw.

Doomednow

Bench
I like how all the NSW scum are ganging up on another queenlander. Reminds me of a game in 2009.

Peter Wallace plays below par before origin just so he doesn't get picked for the blues btw.

If you've been paying attention you might want to swap your version of "Queenslander" for "Broncos supporter".

Latest posts