What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I can't think of a thread name worthy of this.

Ram Man

Juniors
What a pathetic thing that is...Cant call him human.
I thought some of the guys at work are bad...but good lord!
He is definately still a virgin!

Eelectrica

Referee
Someone should tell that guy there's more to life than games and World of warcraft.
I play games as much as anyone, but that's insane.

Eelectrica

Referee
I'd love to know what job he does that pays so well and has bugger all to do but sit around at home all day. He can't have much time for work and to play the game as long as would take to build that many characters up.

Not to mention he electricity bills and the cost of computer hardware upgrades, the list would be endless.

McLovin

Staff member
Imagine the chaos and murderous intent if someone was to actually, ohh i dont know, flick the power switch off...

Frederick

Staff member
Imagine the chaos and murderous intent if someone was to actually, ohh i dont know, flick the power switch off...
If he was any sort of ginormous nerd he'd have each of those computers hooked up to a UPS with battery backup in the event of sudden power loss

Satsok

Juniors
I'd love to know what job he does that pays so well and has bugger all to do but sit around at home all day. He can't have much time for work and to play the game as long as would take to build that many characters up.

Not to mention he electricity bills and the cost of computer hardware upgrades, the list would be endless.

from what i was reading in that article, it seems like he only plays one character, but the other 37 or whatever follow and mimick the actions of the one he is controlling.. so basically he is playing 37 at the one time, levelling it and sh*t.. that is f**kin ridiculously crazy and f**k me, get a life.. :S

Dutchy

Immortal
from what i was reading in that article, it seems like he only plays one character, but the other 37 or whatever follow and mimick the actions of the one he is controlling.. so basically he is playing 37 at the one time, levelling it and sh*t.. that is f**kin ridiculously crazy and f**k me, get a life.. :S

yay for macros.

This guy has nothing on my Hunter ;-)

Geohood

Bench
hahahahahhahahahahhahaahahhahahhahahahhahahhhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahaahahahhaha

Latest posts