What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I cheered for the KIWI's- anyone else do the same?

Mark Rudd

Juniors
Kiwi team didnt have Stacey Jones. And they DID whip the Aussie's. So a strong Aussie team against a slightly stronger Kiwi team would've been very close.

Either way. Every game in the history of sport always has people wondering if their team could've been stronger through selection of other players.

The way I see it, the team that wins IS the team that deserves to win and its achievment shouldn't be doubted.

greeneyed

First Grade
I think it is totally understandable that Australian supporters start to hope the other team wins, when the coach and selectors deliberately don't pick the best team. When this happens, the value of the Australian jersey is devalued and the supporters are more than justified in rejecting it as a true Australian team. Those responsible deserve to lose and I hope it keeps happening until they are thrown out.

greeneyed said:
I think it is totally understandable that Australian supporters start to hope the other team wins, when the coach and selectors deliberately don't pick the best team. When this happens, the value of the Australian jersey is devalued and the supporters are more than justified in rejecting it as a true Australian team. Those responsible deserve to lose and I hope it keeps happening until they are thrown out.
I completely agree!

Bengal

Juniors
It’s good to see fans put their allegiances aside for the sake of International footie.

The rah rah Tri-nations shows us what can be achieved when the competition is even.

The Tri-nations easily has the potential to better State of Origin if we can somehow get the level of competition right.

Latest posts