What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I didnt do something which i now regret...

Raider_69

Post Whore
Has anyone here been out with a few friends, and not done something which you latter completely regret?

it happened to me last night at a movie marathon with a chick i really like, im pretty annoyed with myself atm!

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
dont sweat on it too much raider

it wont be the last time you f**k up

Its called the school of hard knocks

dont dwell on the past

get over it and move on

MysteryGirl

First Grade
Twizzle said:
dont sweat on it too much raider

it wont be the last time you f**k up

Its called the school of hard knocks

dont dweel on the past

get over it and move on

Or not do it... :lol:

Poida_Raider

Bench
yeah i've had this regret many a time, but when you regret something, you normally dont do it next time!! thats the secret here.

Raider_69

Post Whore
lol basically what happened was me and my best friend (who is a chick) where at a movie marathon and we were just mucking around and so forth, a fair bit of flirting going on so we were in the middle of watching "Honey" (which is anyone is intrested has some great shots of jessica alba, outside that it lacks a story line :lol: ) when we started to kiss but for some reason still unknown to me, i pulled away #-o #-o #-o

and from there there was glancing looks but i was planing to go for it at the end of the last movie but time fell away from me and my window of oppertunity was lost #-o

I dont know if she will have the shits at me but i guess ill find out tomz :?

PJ Marshal

Coach
half said:
raiduh was watching harry potter and the plot confused him. he wanted to ask his friend what was going on but didn't out of embarrassment so then he had to sit through the whole movie with no idea what was going on. everyone in the cinema laughed at him later just cos they felt like it

Hahaha many have been thru that half!

dont worry raider, just remeber what happens at the movies stays at the movies! ;-)

Latest posts