What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I didnt do something which i now regret...

Raider_69

Post Whore
half said:
raiduh was watching harry potter and the plot confused him. he wanted to ask his friend what was going on but didn't out of embarrassment so then he had to sit through the whole movie with no idea what was going on. everyone in the cinema laughed at him later just cos they felt like it

we are talking about my problem here half
not yours
you can be soo selfish

Earl

Coach
Raider_69 said:
lol basically what happened was me and my best friend (who is a chick) where at a movie marathon and we were just mucking around and so forth, a fair bit of flirting going on so we were in the middle of watching "Honey" (which is anyone is intrested has some great shots of jessica alba, outside that it lacks a story line :lol: ) when we started to kiss but for some reason still unknown to me, i pulled away #-o #-o #-o

and from there there was glancing looks but i was planing to go for it at the end of the last movie but time fell away from me and my window of oppertunity was lost #-o

I dont know if she will have the sh*ts at me but i guess ill find out tomz :?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

*Slaps Raiduh*

Raider_69

Post Whore
the plan is the head into school tomorrow, bludge untill recess cause she has 1st and 2nd off then sus things out from there
ill know if she has the shits just by looking at her :lol:

Earl

Coach
:-k Not to bad. I think you should walk up to her and the first and give it to her :p

PJ Marshal

Coach
play it cool act like nothing strange happned is my advice! dont give her the advantage and show her any sort of hesitation or she will eat you alive, dam females! :lol:

PJ Marshal

Coach
mate i have been thru similar situations and if you act scared they get ya by the balls, but yeh if she confronts you about it stamp your authority on the matter before she tries to get her feminine domination over ya!

Raider_69

Post Whore
either way it will be an intresting day tomorrow
ill be sure to report back to you guys tomorrow after work 8)

Raider_69

Post Whore
whats been playing on my mind is why in the f**k did i pull away!
#-o #-o #-o #-o #-o

worst. move. ever. #-o

PJ Marshal

Coach
Well there must of been a logical reason! which u will need to come up with when you speak to her otherwise she will be like "what the f**k"

Raider_69

Post Whore
yea my point exactly
i think ill go with the "it caught me by surprise" routine

unless yas got something better..... herpes might work :lol: :oops:

PJ Marshal

Coach
Caught me by surprise may work, or you can use the good ol female excuse "im simply not ready" lol. Maybe find out if she was it serious by doing it and like wants to hook up with ya or if it was just a heat of the moment thing. You see if its a heat of the moment thing well got not too much to worried about. If she meant something by it gonna have to pull out a good excuse!

Raider_69

Post Whore
mate it had better not been heat of the moment
ive been working on this for months!!
ill be cut if it was, but i really dont think so...

im not ready wont work cause put simply, i was ready 6 months ago!! :lol:

PJ Marshal

Coach
hahaha yeh im not ready never works for guys, i think go with it was a bit of a surprise to me thats why i suddenyl backed away cuz i didnt know what hit me,but afterwards i felt angry with myself and hope i havnt annoyed you by doing it etc etc could be a winner mate

Latest posts