What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I dislike

Moffo

Referee
Walker and Harrigan

Roosters were the better team, and i do give them full credit, but i hate how Harrigan refs games. It inconsistent and quite frankly, led to me attempting to drive a fork through the TV screen tonight

And Chris Walker, the club whore. What more can be said.

Note to Self: Stop being bitter and twisted

Moffo

Referee
how bout i come crack your head open with a sledgehammer parrot?

How that sound?

\\:D/

Blinking Mongrel

spacefreak_69

Juniors
i agree,harrigan is an arrogant b*t*h the look he gave corey hughes after he marched the bullies an extra ten about sums him up to me.A smug referee who thinks he's as big as the game. Good to see that Mario's autobiography will have some company in the $2 bin. Roosters look like being the likely premiers again after a dominant display. Craig Wing is a freak , no wonder they tout him to be the next huge star in rugby league. That's if he isn't already

Moffo said:
Walker and Harrigan

Roosters were the better team, and i do give them full credit, but i hate how Harrigan refs games. It inconsistent and quite frankly, led to me attempting to drive a fork through the TV screen tonight

Can't see a problem with Walker. I can see a problem/s at Souths but I can't see one in Walker.

hybrid_tiger

Coach
Catatonic_Omnivore said:
Moffo said:
Walker and Harrigan

Can't see a problem with Walker. I can see a problem/s at Souths but I can't see one in Walker.

Walker is a f*ckwit. Always has been, always will be.

Dont know how you cant see that.

OVP

Coach
hybrid_tiger said:
Catatonic_Omnivore said:
Moffo said:
Walker and Harrigan

He's a Roosters supporter .. Walker scored two tries tonight.

And you being a West Tigers supporter, im sure you'd settle for even Satan himself scoring two tries if it got you into the GF.

*slap*

wake up !!

hybrid_tiger

Coach
OVP said:
hybrid_tiger said:
Catatonic_Omnivore said:
Moffo said:
Walker and Harrigan

And you being a West Tigers supporter, im sure you'd settle for even Satan himself scoring two tries if it got you into the GF.

*slap*

wake up !!

:roll:

Still a f*ckwit. And he isnt in my team. And i wouldnt want him in my team.

Special K

Coach
Catatonic_Omnivore said:
Moffo said:
Walker and Harrigan

Walker is a average player but when is playing with world class players he looks decent. Playing at the Broncos running off their big forwards and Alfie he went well, at souths he didn't because he doesn't have heart. At the roosters he is in a team full of rep players who make him look good.

His a merkin.

The Roosters make him look good. Think I'm full of shit? Watch the Manly Vs Souths game and then compare that to his worst match for the roosters and his worst match for the roosters will be no where near as bad as it was for souths.

Rooster Lozz

Juniors
Look Harrigan has no idea of whats going on. The things that pisses me off most is the simple things like knock ons and hands in the ruck when the ball spills loose he always gets wrong and never really takes much interest in this side of the game. Yet he penalises teams for the most stupid things and misses the blatant one's like last week is a prime example he penalised Orford for offside at the kick off when he wasnt and tonight even as a Roosters fan we were offside at the line drop out and should have been penalised.
As for Walker when he was playing for the Broncs and Bunnies i disliked him, he is now a Roosters player and for that i cant dislike the guy.
I dont think he did anything to piss people off tonight, I mean apart from Dogs fans by scoring 2 great tries.
Say what you want about him but he walked out on a team of nobodies and came to a club where he wasnt guaranteed a spot but cerdit to him he has put his head down and bum up and really performed for the Roosters. And the fact that he is staying with us for another 2 years makes me very happy!

yappy

Bench
The biggest problem with Harrigan is that he's like cancer. Because he's the "no 1" referee (apparently) all the other refs think they have to be like him.

Now thanks to Hollywood it's all first names and no respect. He thinks he's bigger than the game itself, and so can make up rulings on the fly. He also seems to drive the idea that it's the referee's role to let the game flow instead of just to rule on the infringements. In his younger day's Bill was able to pull it off, but as he gets older and more arrogant his stuff ups are just getting worse and worse. Sadly a whole generation of referees may have been stuffed because they've tried to become Bill clones, but don't have Bill's 'character' to pull it off.

Oh for a referee who just went out there, pinged you if you're offside, or lying in the ruck, didn't have a 'rule of the week', and otherwise stayed the hell out of the spotlight.

ozbash

Referee
""Roosters look like being the likely premiers again after a dominant display""

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :cry:

i think the panthers or warriors might have something to say about that.

chooks are history,,
fittlers shoulder is knackered
fitzy has a busted thumb
hegarty has a broken rib.

thanks dogs :twisted:

dice

Juniors
ozbash said:
chooks are history,,
fittlers shoulder is knackered
fitzy has a busted thumb
hegarty has a broken rib.

Fittler's shoulder was knackered before last nights game,
Fitzy has a small chip in his thumb and will definitely play. He will be even better for the run.
Hegarty only has bruising.

Chooks will make history. ;-)

Moffo

Referee
THe fact that some Roosters players could be 5m offside off a line drop out whereas Orford is penalised for being 1/2 a bees dick offside infuriates me to no end

Look, im not knocking the roosters, they were the better team last night, you clearly won the game in the first 20. But Harrigan should not be the GF ref. His ego is out of control, and as pointed out earlier in the thread, his look to Corey Hughes after marching him made me scream. It just seemed that we were getting cained in the penalties when we were in a good position and they were only evened up when we got penalties in our own 10m or something

Walker walking out of Souths left a foul taste in my mouth. The fact that he couldn't tough it out in a low team says volumes about his character. How many games did he actually play for Souths...what, 5 games?

Cheers,
Moffo

rossy

Juniors
hybrid_tiger said:
OVP said:
hybrid_tiger said:
Catatonic_Omnivore said:
Moffo said:
Walker and Harrigan

*slap*

wake up !!

Terry Hill now there's a one club man... Fair dinkum, the Tigers are the new transit lounge...

hybrid_tiger

Coach
rossy said:
hybrid_tiger said:
OVP said:
hybrid_tiger said:
Catatonic_Omnivore said:
Moffo said:
Walker and Harrigan

*slap*

wake up !!

Terry Hill now there's a one club man... Fair dinkum, the Tigers are the new transit lounge...

What the f*ck does this have to do with the Tigers??

NOTHING.

Talk about changing the topic.

Ohh and BTW, i wouldnt be talking about transit lounges if i was a Roosters supporter...

Chook

First Grade
I agree with you on one point Moffo, I think after Mander's performance yesterday he'll get the GF.

Chook.

melon....

Coach
Moffo said:
THe fact that some Roosters players could be 5m offside off a line drop out whereas Orford is penalised for being 1/2 a bees dick offside infuriates me to no end

Look, im not knocking the roosters, they were the better team last night, you clearly won the game in the first 20. But Harrigan should not be the GF ref. His ego is out of control, and as pointed out earlier in the thread, his look to Corey Hughes after marching him made me scream. It just seemed that we were getting cained in the penalties when we were in a good position and they were only evened up when we got penalties in our own 10m or something

Walker walking out of Souths left a foul taste in my mouth. The fact that he couldn't tough it out in a low team says volumes about his character. How many games did he actually play for Souths...what, 5 games?

Cheers,
Moffo

I whinged about Harrigan after your Round 9 fluke on a platter. I was told to shut up, after every call went Canterbury's way.

Moffo, Im returning the favour. Shut it, and face reality. The Dogs NEVER had it to beat Easts when it counted. Live with it. And good luck with next year.

Latest posts