What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I dislike

JoeD

First Grade
Chook said:
I agree with you on one point Moffo, I think after Mander's performance yesterday he'll get the GF.

Chook.

Eh? this is what I thought of Mander yesterday - thankfully somebody else thought so too. From SMH:

Yesterday's match see-sawed until two penalties by referee Tim Mander against Warriors bench forward Iafeta Paleaaesina changed the game irrevocably. The big forward made a driving tackle on Ben Ross and was dubiously penalised for hands in the head region.

Shortly afterwards, he was penalised for an incorrect play-the-ball, which accrued the Warriors no advantage, with pedantic Mander saying: "Every week he does it."

Penrith scored after both penalties

Personally I think the first penalty was probably fair enough but the second one for not playing the ball properly was a joke. The guy has the strength to stand up with 2 panthers on him he plays the ball and the falls over under their weight - and Paleaaesina gets penalised. To make matters worse he did the same thing a few games ago to the same player. Talk about favourites, or not favourites as the case may be.

OK thats my whinge, whatever happened to the bag the referee thread?[/quote]

millersnose

Post Whore
what happened to the "cant tackle while someone is in the air catching a kicked ball" rule

twice this happened to the warriors who lost the ball on both occasions despite clearly being tackled in the air

doesnt this rule apply to the finals series?

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Chook said:
I agree with you on one point Moffo, I think after Mander's performance yesterday he'll get the GF.

Chook.

I actually thought Mander did alright, he only made one big mistake yesterday but other than that he was controlling the 10m very well, the Warriors players kept getting off-side no wonder there was penalty after penalty.

I wouldnt be suprised if he was GF referee, but yet I wouldnt be suprised if Harrigan was picked even though he had a shocka.

Hulkamanic 36 said:
Catatonic_Omnivore said:
Moffo said:
Walker and Harrigan

Roosters were the better team, and i do give them full credit, but i hate how Harrigan refs games. It inconsistent and quite frankly, led to me attempting to drive a fork through the TV screen tonight

And Chris Walker, the club whore. What more can be said.

Note to Self: Stop being bitter and twisted

Can't see a problem with Walker. I can see a problem/s at Souths but I can't see one in Walker.
Walker is a average player but when is playing with world class players he looks decent. Playing at the Broncos running off their big forwards and Alfie he went well, at souths he didn't because he doesn't have heart. At the roosters he is in a team full of rep players who make him look good.

His a merkin.

The Roosters make him look good. Think I'm full of sh*t? Watch the Manly Vs Souths game and then compare that to his worst match for the roosters and his worst match for the roosters will be no where near as bad as it was for souths.

Walker is a winger and as such relies on other players creating the opportunities for him. It's plain to see that Souths could not provide this for him. Look, for all we know Langmack probably even wanted to use him as halfback (god knows he tried everyone else) which is why he left.

He (and most players for that matter) is a professional, as such will look after his own career. Bronco's let him go and Souths offered him truck loads of money. Remember, Souths allowed him to leave. He's would not have been the only one, Stringer if allowed to go would have moved on as well. The only difference between Stringer & Walker is that Souths allowed Walker to go.

Keep bagging him though, I'm sure it really bothers him to hear what people say about him. NOT! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Grantwhy

Juniors
millersnose said:
what happened to the "cant tackle while someone is in the air catching a kicked ball" rule

twice this happened to the warriors who lost the ball on both occasions despite clearly being tackled in the air

doesnt this rule apply to the finals series?

I didn't see all the game so missed this.

Were the Warriors on the attack at the time? Because it is legal to tackle an attacking player in the air.

Moffo

Referee
Mander had a better game then Harrigan

Mander should be in the grand final

Melon, im over the game now, and yes, i will shut it :lol:

Cheers,
Moffo

salivor

First Grade
Mander had a good game? Your kidding me right? Nothing but average and he should've been instantly blackmarked from getting the Grand Final after his performance in the Raiders v Warriors match.

Moffo

Referee
salivor said:
Mander had a good game? Your kidding me right? Nothing but average and he should've been instantly blackmarked from getting the Grand Final after his performance in the Raiders v Warriors match.

Read again my kuwu friend.....'better game' :lol:

Cheers,
Moffo

DaNRL

Juniors
ozbash said:
""Roosters look like being the likely premiers again after a dominant display""

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :cry:

i think the panthers or warriors might have something to say about that.

chooks are history,,
fittlers shoulder is knackered
fitzy has a busted thumb
hegarty has a broken rib.

thanks dogs :twisted:

And the rest of the team has no heart ...

:D

Daniel.

Latest posts