What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I Dont' Like Cricket, Oh No, I Love it, Yeah

Bazal

Post Whore
I know we're down wickets but Uzi must be an ironic name. Not rapid fire at all. He loves an excuse to plod.

He's pretty much had to do this since Smith got out.

Excellent knock from Carey. A run a ball 70 batting 7 is a dream. But Khawaja has the weight of Stoinis and Maxwell on his shoulders too, in that he knows they aren't gonna score many. He's gotta get as close to the 50th as he can

He's pretty much had to do this since Smith got out.

Excellent knock from Carey. A run a ball 70 batting 7 is a dream. But Khawaja has the weight of Stoinis and Maxwell on his shoulders too, in that he knows they aren't gonna score many. He's gotta get as close to the 50th as he can
To this extent? I reckon he overdoes it. Anyway he'll make me look a fool and finish up a run a ball. I hope.

Bazal

Post Whore
We'd be pretty happy with 250 from where we were. Deck is a little slow and the new ball swung.

Bazal

Post Whore
Reckon this is gonna be a cracking match. Sadly I can't stay awake much longer. So lame

Latest posts