What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I f###ing Love being a Roosters Fan

Status
Not open for further replies.

adamkungl

Immortal
I destroyed your rubbish trolling attempts last week. Go back to sooking about Gus Gould in the vermin forum.

big country

Juniors
ticket to watch the rooters get owned = $20
beer n pie = $12
see 'Brian Anastas' face with 3 mins to go = PRICELESSSSSSS:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Wobbygong

First Grade
We know the chooks are pretenders they showed that again today, but at least they are going to make up numbers in the semis this year, are Souths going to even make the semis?

adamkungl

Immortal
yeah i liked his face too after it met Faologo's fist a few years back:lol::lol:

Pissweak gutless bastard couldn't even knock him down :lol: Typical for a souffs fan to support king hitting a bloke who isn't looking. Grubby lowlife club.

big country

Juniors
Pissweak gutless bastard couldn't even knock him down :lol: Typical for a souffs fan to support king hitting a bloke who isn't looking. Grubby lowlife club.

it was a light tap and he nearly went down like a sack-a-potatoes!! he's lucky frog didnt nail him!!:lol:

boo_boo

Juniors
Whilst i love nothing more than beating the Roosters, i think both Souths & Easts should be respected for being the only two clubs that are still around since the game of Rugby League started in this country.
When you consider that Sydney clubs are still being hunted by the NRL to streamline the competition it will be the survival of the fittest but the game has suffered enough & the traditional rivalry between Souths & Easts should always be held in the greatest of respect.

adamkungl

Immortal
Whilst i love nothing more than beating the Roosters, i think both Souths & Easts should be respected for being the only two clubs that are still around since the game of Rugby League started in this country.
When you consider that Sydney clubs are still being hunted by the NRL to streamline the competition it will be the survival of the fittest but the game has suffered enough & the traditional rivalry between Souths & Easts should always be held in the greatest of respect.

When/if Norths make their return, Easts Souths Norths Wests and Balmain will all be competing (in some form) in top grade Rugby League. Looking forward to it

JT_

Juniors
Let some of those Souffs fanboys have their moment of glory, they don't really know what it feels like or haven't in so long they don't know how to deal with it properly, trolling rival forums seems to be the consensus. A last minute win against the Tigers and they are out in droves! When the going gets tough for them (again) watch them crawl back into their holes.

Goddo

Bench
When/if Norths make their return, Easts Souths Norths Wests and Balmain will all be competing (in some form) in top grade Rugby League. Looking forward to it

And there is a modern day version of Newcastle running around, and a team is based in Cumberland with the same yellow and blue colours...

big country

Juniors
Let some of those Souffs fanboys have their moment of glory, they don't really know what it feels like or haven't in so long they don't know how to deal with it properly, trolling rival forums seems to be the consensus. A last minute win against the Tigers and they are out in droves! When the going gets tough for them (again) watch them crawl back into their holes.

lol, unlike the rooters where when the going gets good they still stay in their holes cos there's none of them around:lol:

CMUX

lol, unlike the rooters where when the going gets good they still stay in their holes cos there's none of them around:lol:

At least the "going" gets good for us. Tell me when the last time the "going" was good for you idiots.

The Rabbits are continuously "going" down the ladder despite the "going" of rusty's money towards his best laid plans.

big country

Juniors
At least the "going" gets good for us. Tell me when the last time the "going" was good for you idiots.

The Rabbits are continuously "going" down the ladder despite the "going" of rusty's money towards his best laid plans.

that's the test of a true supporter when the going get tough - you guys got no supporters in either case:lol:

and how long have you been 'going' at uncle nicks money for just the 1 premiership in 35 years, and even that was a token premiership with the dogs out:lol:

Tom Ace

Bench
that's the test of a true supporter when the going get tough - you guys got no supporters in either case:lol:

and how long have you been 'going' at uncle nicks money for just the 1 premiership in 35 years, and even that was a token premiership with the dogs out:lol:

You've had plenty of practice haven't you sport?

Status
Not open for further replies.