What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I f###ing Love being a Roosters Fan

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaSuperHero2

"Moderator"
theres like 5 guys who pledge there life allegiance with the cafe lattes the rest are fairweathers , go on chooks attack at me now

TheDalek079

Bench
DaSuperhero2

why 2? is there someone already on here called dasuperhero and this wannabe got upset and added 2 to his name?

It sure beats the hell out of being a filthy pom that's for sure :D

What was that? I beleive Dugan will be staying with a real club. You know, one that does something for the game.

Adelaide Roosters

Probably get bigger crowds.

What the f**k are you on about Canberra were the original salary cap cheats.

condochook

Juniors
it just hurts so so soooooooo good
we beat the effing nrl poster boy-team.
justin poor e as crap
fumoi choo
jeff groundsman
timana
boohoo
nathan clueless
daniel more or less
and of course not forgetting-----sorry i forget
roosters the ramraiders
sorry souffs-dogs-ponies-heels-tigerpies-faders.
sorry they didnt win by more

big country

Juniors
NEWSFLASH !! Rooter management have reported that their membership computers systems crashed yesterday after an unexpected number of new members wanted to join on the back of recent Rooster success - management have ensured all 5 new c**k members that their memberships will be processed in due course - of concern to managemnet however is that all 5 new members surnames ended in Politis - this takes to membership tally for the rooters this year to 17:lol:

adamkungl

Immortal
Talk to us when lol@souffs scrape their way back into the 8 for the second time in 20 years only to get molested and f**ked off in week 1. Again.

big country

Juniors
Talk to us when lol@souffs scrape their way back into the 8 for the second time in 20 years only to get molested and f**ked off in week 1. Again.

lol - look who's talking - last time i checked you guys were still holding the wooden spoon - too funny!! :lol:

adamkungl

Immortal
lol - look who's talking - last time i checked you guys were still holding the wooden spoon - too funny!! :lol:

Cling to that for another month because its all you have.

Don't worry, it's been a couple of years since your last one, Souffs are due for another one.

Newtown pack > Homebush Bunnies best pack in the league :lol:

big country

Juniors
Cling to that for another month because its all you have. haha, yeah but you had to buy your way out of it because your juniors arent any good - oh wait a minute you dont have any juniors :lol:

Don't worry, it's been a couple of years since your last one, Souffs are due for another one. nah - we got money like uncle nick now :lol:

Newtown pack > Homebush Bunnies best pack in the league :lol:
we never had them on the field together at any stage this season

adamkungl

Immortal
:lol: You can't even use the buying players bullsh*t anymore because every year phonechucker goes on a shopping spree. Sam Burgess, Dave Taylor, Roy Asotasi, Mick Crocker, the entirety of your pack are other club's rep stars! And the less said about your inept backline the better tbh.

Deal with it, when lol@souffs were sold to Phonechucker and PHaCwit, they became everything they claimed to have hated and worse. The cherry on top is whoring yourself out to the white elephant at Homebush for some more cash. Soul-less scum club who can't even get in the 8 after playing chequebook Rugby League.

big country

Juniors
:lol: You can't even use the buying players bullsh*t anymore because every year phonechucker goes on a shopping spree. Sam Burgess, Dave Taylor, Roy Asotasi, Mick Crocker, the entirety of your pack are other club's rep stars! And the less said about your inept backline the better tbh.

Deal with it, when lol@souffs were sold to Phonechucker and PHaCwit, they became everything they claimed to have hated and worse. The cherry on top is whoring yourself out to the white elephant at Homebush for some more cash. Soul-less scum club who can't even get in the 8 after playing chequebook Rugby League.

haha - you been doing that for 100 years and you only got 1 premiership in the last 30 odd years - wow great strike rate uncle nick - money really well spent, lol !! as for your stadium with it's 15 fans who turn up and still take 6 hours to get out of the car park - the less said the better - i'd never be a season ticket holder if we still played in that dump

Monk

Referee
I hope this big_country guy isnt a souths fan.

If so he is about to get into a big arguement with the wrong people.

adamkungl

Immortal
I'm looking at the ladder on the NRL website, and I can see Roosters, but not souffs. It's wierd.

Oh wait, they only show the top 8 on the front page. Never mind.

36-10
18-14

Beaten twice by the spooners.

Tom Ace

Bench
we never had them on the field together at any stage this season

dawson-crying.jpg

Come back when you're club isn't a laughing stock.

big country

Juniors
I'm looking at the ladder on the NRL website, and I can see Roosters, but not souffs. It's wierd.

Oh wait, they only show the top 8 on the front page. Never mind.

36-10
18-14

Beaten twice by the spooners.

hey i heard you guys been doing a lot of funny things with that spoon down Bondi way - cut it out fellas :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts