What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I f###ing Love being a Roosters Fan

Status
Not open for further replies.

condochook

Juniors
well tommy,no one is forcing you to be one mate.

after easts beat the rabbits last night,with style,strength,class and ability,I love them even more:D

It's amazing. People cannot come up with anything useful to say, so they have to resort to that "no soul" crap.

Bye bye. :lol:

always a raider

Juniors
What was that? I beleive Dugan will be staying with a real club. You know, one that does something for the game.

Adelaide Roosters

Probably get bigger crowds.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
The Canberra Raiders developed a fellow by the name of David Shillington into the best prop in the game :lol:

adamkungl

Immortal
The Canberra Raiders developed a fellow by the name of David Shillington into the best prop in the game :lol:

Exactly. Just like we're going to develop Carney into an Origin 6 :cool: You won't find any Roosters fans begrudging clubs recruiting players.

Unlike the "Bred not Bought" Bulldogs :lol:

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Carney has to work on the consistency. Absolute game winner at his best. The problem I see is this is the year for mine he should have kicked on. He still goes missing a lot.

Still he will win you stacks of games. Shame he is such a mong.

adamkungl

Immortal
had a decent go at fullback, wasn't always consistent but was certainly dangerous when he got involved, and defensively he didn't embarrass himself.

Hopefully at 6 his consistency will improve - started off well enough with a match winning performance against Souths

Pete Cash

Post Whore
I also don't really begrudge the Roosters. I'd have rather not lost Dugan and I do like teasing you guys about Shillington because of how much you gave it to us when we signed him. I'd rather have the Raiders run like a modern day professional Rugby League side.

I think Raiders supporters should settle down with the crazed insults at the Roosters for buying players. The Raiders have put together a pretty good forward pack.

David Shillington- Roosters
TLL- Brisbane
Bronson Harrison - West Tigers
Dane Tilse - Newcastle

Even Thurling played with the Bulldogs (although he is a local). Then you have Scott Logan (everywhere) and Joel Thompson who should be in the forwards who we stole from Melbourne.

That is a major part of the Raiders structure. We should be more aggressive IMO. It is professional sport.

Still your club is scum :)

TheDalek079

Bench
What was that? I beleive Dugan will be staying with a real club. You know, one that does something for the game.

Adelaide Roosters

Probably get bigger crowds.

What's with the raiders bringing up crowd numbers? 1997 was the last time the faiders had a better crowd average than us. perhaps you should move to adelaide instead

adamkungl

Immortal
You guys are based in a massive city and Canberra is a small regional city.

We have competition...if you divide the population bla bla bla it evens up.

Still, very hypocritical for Canberra fans to be taking pot shots at anyone elses crowds

Status
Not open for further replies.