What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I feel dirty.

Ulysseus

Bench
No, I didn't buy a $2 hooker.
I did something much much worse.
I tipped against us given that we had 9 out, turning to 10 before kick off.
I got the point in the tipping comp, but, but, its like a disgusting film that just wont wash away.
Its the first time I've done it in 2 years.
I need advice.
What do I do to get rid of this empty feeling.

Don't worry, I was hoping I would be wrong.

cleary89

Coach
I use to do it every week. If we loose i have one positive. If we win, meh i got a tip wrong who cares

LazyDreamer

Bench
No, I didn't buy a $2 hooker.
I did something much much worse.
I tipped against us given that we had 9 out, turning to 10 before kick off.
I got the point in the tipping comp, but, but, its like a disgusting film that just wont wash away.
Its the first time I've done it in 2 years.
I need advice.
What do I do to get rid of this empty feeling.

Don't worry, I was hoping I would be wrong.

I suggest showering for an hour or two, scrubbing yourself raw with a red & white facecloth, then rocking in the foetal position muttering "I'm a dirty boy" over & over.

Ulysseus

Bench
I suggest showering for an hour or two, scrubbing yourself raw with a red & white facecloth, then rocking in the foetal position muttering "I'm a dirty boy" over & over.

Well I was going to do that anyway, Sunday ritual, maybe I should just extend the showering time?
At least I never tip Cronulla, I don't give a sh*t if they are playing a team comprised of 17 one legged men aged over 80, it will be a cold day in hell before any semblance of me wants them to win.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
To those who tipped against us...

Tell me, what was the potential prize for tipping against your team?

It's important so we know your price.

smacky

Juniors
Its only tipping. Usually the least bias person wins it so i feel sorry for bias sharks supporters that have no chance of winning one

Willow

Assistant Moderator
I have never tipped against Saints. And I'm backed by the odds. A St George team will usually win more games than lose over any season.

I also always tip against the Sharks using the same reasoning, in reverse.

Ulysseus

Bench
Tell me, what was the potential prize for tipping against your team?

A better shot of winning the workplace tipping comp.
Its a winner takes all $1200 prize by the way, but f**k the money, its about the glory. (Melbourne Storm, do not take that advice out of context and too seri............... oops too late)