What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I feel weird.

MattYg1

Bench
Doooo The Oki Chokieeeeeeeee

haha alright thanks bud...

_Johnsy totally agree with you mate... us gaining momentum towards the end actually looked like it was leading to something... I think that with time also and the combinations will Gel.

Any1 else excited... coz im a tad excited.

we played like we did in the manly and brisbane semis of 06,
held onto the footy, fought for field position, the defensive line speed and structure was top notch. great, hard, gritty football at the best of times.
but the most satisfying part was the fact we played the full 80, unlike the saints of last yr.
i'm looking forward to big things this season, and it can only get better

xofstgeorge

Juniors
condochook only comes in here to see what we're writing because his own team cant string two words together without buying another teams player!

Russo

Juniors
Even though we lost i was happy with the way that we played our 80 minutes, we were solid up front and it was good to see a never die attitude. Was a shame about the penalty in ET... thats the only time when i thought about the dragons of old but im excited for the rest of the season after a solid display in the first round!!!

ForestDragon

Juniors
I had the feeling that we were never out of that game, previous years that sentiment would have been more hope than anything. Last ight it was never hope I knew we were always a chance to win it. We actually started to gain momentum and looked to be coming home over the top of them (coops double movement) credit to melb, they defended well. Times are a changing.

Yep same here,we have a bright season ahead.

This Year?

Immortal
haha alright thanks bud...

_Johnsy totally agree with you mate... us gaining momentum towards the end actually looked like it was leading to something... I think that with time also and the combinations will Gel.

Any1 else excited... coz im a tad excited.

I'm more excited than Big Kev.