What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I feel weird.

SerbDragon

Coach
Im sittn in my loungeroom watching the replay of us vs the storm... and im not cringing, im not bashing my head into my palms, im not screaming blue murder... im not yelling at my wife. is this a dragons game? Im not used to this.

Yes i definately feel weird..but a good weird. loving it

piesplus

Bench
Mate, it's cos we played solid. We weren't dependent on the flashy brilliance of a couple of individuals and we actually competed in the forwards (who displayed a distinct lack of brain explosions, unlike that other bloke we used to have ... what was his name???) We're a different team. A better team. The kind of team I have wanted for a long time.

SerbDragon

Coach
normally i feel like throwing up watching the way we play..tonight was a comfortable buzz.

happy days ahead :crazy::D:D:D

Kiki

First Grade
ahahahah i said the exact same thing to my family. im like they are playing so....well?? WHATS GOING ON.

Jeff1691

Juniors
having the same feeling watching the replay. they look better than the last few years. my U16's that i coach lost 2 of 3 games tonight in a 9 a side comp i think i have the old dragons feeling for my 16's at the moment. atleast i am not missing the feeling.

Gaba

First Grade
Im sittn in my loungeroom watching the replay of us vs the storm... and im not cringing, im not bashing my head into my palms, im not screaming blue murder... im not yelling at my wife. is this a dragons game? Im not used to this.

Yes i definately feel weird..but a good weird. loving it
Exactly same as me that was the first time in a long i watched the whole game and even golden point, do smiliar things to you i normally scream and get upset but was quite happy last night

LOYAL DRAGON

First Grade
wasnt that just great, so what we lost, its feels awsome to be so competetive.
were going to have a great year :)

LOYAL DRAGON

First Grade
ahahahah i said the exact same thing to my family. im like they are playing so....well?? WHATS GOING ON.
KIKI i know ive bagged Hornby in the past but his put egg on my face.
his become a true leader. :)
im happy with egg on face to see Hornby of old

dragondad

First Grade
The only thing I yelled about was when Hornby gave away that stupid leg pull penalty in golden point.

SAINTS!!!

Juniors
We played 80mins of footy which we have never been able to do. We matched it with a top side in melbourne. I felt great knowing that our boys gave it ago and that there is more room for improvement. Exciting times ahead

_snafu_

Immortal
The Saints of old would have lost that game in ordinary time. I had always admired the Broncos style of play and in their ability to stay in the game no matter who the opponent was. Now we have that same style.

I'm feeling great about the 2009 season.

condochook

Juniors
i am so happy that you merger fans a ecstatic about a loss.
But the point of my post is this.
LAST night I discovered,that Soward and me have someting in common other than our initials.
Yeah,I wont be in first grade next week,either.
Hail the new DOORMAT.
What a joke of a team.

MattYg1

Bench
Whatever the case, he redeemed himself with that BUT something has to happen on that side of the field... Wendell, Stanely and Soward were targeted and we all know it...

At the very least Stanely needs to go...

MattYg1

Bench
i am so happy that you merger fans a ecstatic about a loss.
But the point of my post is this.
LAST night I discovered,that Soward and me have someting in common other than our initials.
Yeah,I wont be in first grade next week,either.
Hail the new DOORMAT.
What a joke of a team.

Whos this joker and why does he think we give a sh!t about his opinion?

_Johnsy

Referee
I had the feeling that we were never out of that game, previous years that sentiment would have been more hope than anything. Last ight it was never hope I knew we were always a chance to win it. We actually started to gain momentum and looked to be coming home over the top of them (coops double movement) credit to melb, they defended well. Times are a changing.

Latest posts