What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I Gave Greg Pierce My Season Tickets...

Dave Q

Coach
"S" is for shadow, they are a shadow of what they were earlier this year.

"H" is for horrid as they are now described by the league world.

"A" is for Anarchy-the state the club is in.

"R" is for Rugby League a game they once played

'K" is for Krunch time, that everybody wants

"I" is for insomniacs as their fans are now

"E" is for easybeats as their reputation is

"S" is for Roper as us idiots cant spell.

Last Game last Year

True story:

I tried to meet (player) last year after your loss against Souths at the end of the year. He was a hero for me. But he didnt seem to want to meet me though. He just walked on and seemed to snarl at me. I thought that it must have been the loss (or my body odour) so I left him alone.

But I did actually get to meet the Peach who said kind things and made me feel very kindly towards your club. When he came to Souths this year imagine how thrilled I felt. So you can have your player...and your Mr Roper.

Over at Souths, at least our coach can take in 5 McDonalds and 3 KFC's before a game (and down 5 schooners) and still work up a smile when we get walloped! Thats the standard down here friends.

Remember, Its not whether you lose, its how you lose it and to lose it in 17 minutes like you guys did, well from a Souths perspective, well thats sheer, unadulterated, class. We were cheering at the multiple missed tackles! Somebody said to me "why are the bunnies wearing the sharks colours?"

I can teach you lots of things about losing.

Lots of love

Dave Q

"I love a spew with 142" (Accredited Idiot 142-Western Wowser Regiment).

You've had a fair run David. Now move along.

You have far too much time on your hands and in the words of the immortal Dragon Slayer, "NERD".

Dave Q

Coach
++ Gregos v.4 said:
You've had a fair run David. Now move along.

You have far too much time on your hands and in the words of the immortal Dragon Slayer, "NERD".

Understand this Mr Gecko, I am an no nerd, I am an idiot. Thats EYE DEE EYE OH TEE!

So slither off thyself.

Latest posts