What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I had a chat to Russell Richardson last night

Will Richardson play for the knights next year

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Bring it home Knights

First Grade
Me and a couple of mates went into newcastle last night. One of the places we went to was the hotel he owns. Anyway we had a chat about footy. He was telling me that he lost his love for the game. I was telling him that he was a great player 3 or 4 years ago and I don't doubt his ability. I told him that playing in a team like newcastle, running off guys like Johns etc, it would most likely play a large role in him getting that love for the game back.

Anyway he's still undersided with what he would do. When we were leaving, me and my mate decided we'd get an autograph off him on one of the coasters. He had written on my mates coaster, I might see you next year. He then did mine a few minutes later and he wrote I will see you next year. So it sounds like there may be a good chance he'll be in the red and blue next year.

That's actually pretty good spotting. But give the King Street Hotel a plug if you're going to drop some names in here for us.

Anonymous

Juniors
To be honest with u. If he has lost his love for the game then perhaps we should pass.

We dont want another centre that prefers watching.

Bring it home Knights

First Grade
I almost forgot. I told him Russell that there was a fair bit of talk about him on the forum and we were all wondering what he was planning on doing.

He told me to say Hi to all of you for him.

roopy

Referee
The only player I've known to get on the forums was Jamie Ainscough. He posted under the handle 'Ainsy' for a while.
One ex firstgrade coach and international player used to post regularly on LWOS, and he used to clue up a few of his international player mates when threads were about them, which led to me having a big argument about how Doogs would have gone against Eric Grothe with a guy who played alongside Grothe for club, state and country (I didn't find out who he was till afterwards). Needless to say, I ended up with egg all over my face.

Bring it home Knights

First Grade
Ainscough used to chat on a forum, That's pretty cool. I loved a game in 1995. the crowd kept yelling out from the drunken hill, JAMIE GIVE US A WAVE. After about 3 or 4 attempts he did it with an embarrased look on his face. The crowd went up cheering.

Jeez, Bring It. Is there anyone you won't tell you're on an Internet forum? Cool and hip are once again the words that don't come to mind when you're out and about.

Bring it home Knights

First Grade
Danish Moo Cow said:
Jeez, Bring It. Is there anyone you won't tell you're on an Internet forum? Cool and hip are once again the words that don't come to mind when you're out and about.

lol. I said to Russell Richardson that there is a fair bit of talk in the papers and on the forums that he may play for newcastle next season. He sounded interested in hearing that the knights fans are on a forum talking about whether he'll play for the knights or not.

I rarely mention the forum in my personal life. It's just when you say something ridiculas, there's a couple of people that enjoy hearing what you say. I'm often asked, "what did wedge come up with this week". "Is he still continually bagging his best friend Kurt Gidley ;-) ". "Is he still going on about Rudder, like he's the best 5/8 ever to play the game". "Even after Gidleys 2 man of the match awards over the space of a few weeks, is he still to stubborn or dilusional to actually admit what he was saying was totally wrong". "is he still full of himself"

So yeah, in a nut shell that's basically some of the things I'm asked from friends.

Maybe stop saying ridiculas things and people mightn't mention the forum so much.

Best friend Kurt? Tell all your mates they're wrong again...

No surprises there. Perhaps your mum and sister can all give them a hug next time you break the news of their little faux pas. And by "people", you mean you, don't you?

"Rediculas" indeed.

Bring it home Knights

First Grade
Danish Moo Cow said:
Best friend Kurt? Tell all your mates they're wrong again...

No surprises there. Perhaps your mum and sister can all give them a hug next time you break the news of their little faux pas. And by "people", you mean you, don't you?

"Rediculas" indeed.

Wow, I must have hit a nerve :lol: .

You needed to insult my living situation and also my spelling for the 100th time. Very original. You really need to come up with some new material. Either that or try not to get so offended when I make you look like a goose.

Bring it home Knights

First Grade
lol. Having 3 friends that are interested in hearing the jibber you come up with and metioning to russell richardson that he's being talked about on the forum. Let's see, that's 4 people.

Having 4 people put up with you may seem like a lot to you. Ah well, you can always lie about being friends with Kurt Gidley if it makes you feel better.

What?

:lol:

Don't you feel just a little sad that you discuss your Internet life with your mates? Or do they share their Internet lives with you?

Bring it home Knights

First Grade
Nah I can't say I feel sad. We have a good laugh at your expence. More people then not, are of the strong opinion that you say alot of idiotic stuff. If you didn't attempt to personally attack people, it wouldn't bother me to much. But the fact that you have to resort to those levels proves two things.

1. You can't handle when people are getting the better of you in an arguement, so you lash out at irelevant stuff.

2. You think you're so good for some reason, and no one can have a different opinion to you.

More people then not are of these opinions. The sooner you accept that and conduct yourself better, you will continue to have people laughing at your expence.

LOL! As spoken by you, the representative of everyone. No-one can have a different opinion to me... LOL!

Sorry to say you didn't come up in conversation last night with all my mates out and about. I guess our conversations never fall back to what happens in front of the computer screens. *Sigh*

Latest posts