What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I had a chat to Russell Richardson last night

Will Richardson play for the knights next year

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Bring it home Knights

First Grade
Danish Moo Cow said:
LOL! As spoken by you, the representative of everyone. No-one can have a different opinion to me... LOL!

Sorry to say you didn't come up in conversation last night with all my mates out and about. I guess our conversations never fall back to what happens in front of the computer screens. *Sigh*

Think about your post counts. On the last forum you were 2nd, with what, 4000-5000 posts. You clearly decided spending time on the net was far more important then spending time with your so called mates.

I'd much rather go out with my mates and occationally have a laugh at your expence, then sit in front of my computer typing a bunch of stuff that alot of people find laughable, day in, day out for 5000 posts :lol:

Bring it home Knights

First Grade
Danish Moo Cow said:
Have a look at the time frame that was in. :lol:

5000 posts is 5000 posts. Maybe you should have hung out with your good mate Kurt Gidley ;-) , instead of spending so much time in front of the computer

I only met him a couple of years ago. Maybe if you run into him you can tell him about your Internet life? I'm sure he'd be all for it.

5000 posts in 5 years equates to a whopping 3 a days. WOW!!! Mick Young has a higher try scoring rate than that.... well, I'm probably exaggerating there.

:lol:

Bring it home Knights

First Grade
Danish Moo Cow said:
I only met him a couple of years ago. Maybe if you run into him you can tell him about your Internet life? I'm sure he'd be all for it.

5000 posts in 5 years equates to a whopping 3 a days. WOW!!! Mick Young has a higher try scoring rate than that.... well, I'm probably exaggerating there.

So you were over exagerating being good friends with him. Well that's a surprise.

From what I saw of Michael young I saw alot of pertential. He's only 18 years old. So he'll only improve. I'm not the only one that thinks this way. Have a read of some other threads, others are of the same opinion. Maybe there's a good reason so many people rate him as a future first grader.

Are you still wanting Buderus infront of gidley at halfback next year if johns is out? :lol:

Um, Bring It, Buderus still has a better record at half than Kurt. Get it yet?

Anyway, continue assuming whatever you want about Kurt and I.

Bring it home Knights

First Grade
In another thread you said you were imparcial to the whole rudder gidley debate, because you and Kurt were good mates. Maybe if you didn't bullsh!t so much, you mightn't think people are assuming things.

No wonder you aren't taken seriously :lol:

So what is your point there, Bring It. If I'm friends with Kurt and think Rudder was the best option I'm not impartial and if I know niether of them I'm still not impartial?

Good thinking, waiter!

Bring it home Knights

First Grade
Danish Moo Cow said:
So what is your point there, Bring It. If I'm friends with Kurt and think Rudder was the best option I'm not impartial and if I know niether of them I'm still not impartial?

Good thinking, waiter!

Hey you were the one who brought up the point originally about you being impartcial because you were good friends with gidley. Why bring up that point, if you aren't good friends with gidley.

I'm working as a waiter/bartender to get into UNI. Good attempt at yet another pathetic cheap shot though!

Bring it home Knights

First Grade
there have been many people on these forums that have said you must be friends of sean rudder, to carry on to the length that you do. I guess we didn't put it down to you not knowing what you're talking about.

Bring it home Knights

First Grade
Danish Moo Cow said:
Stick to serving people their food, Bring It. You'll need to make a career out of it.

You've always been right before [not knowing the knights came equal first in 98, thinking I had 5 user names, saying you were good friends with gidley and then going against what you said]. I shouldn't doubt you considering your imaculate track record. Ok cow, I'll make a career out of the hospitality industry. I have no reason to doubt you :lol:

Again with the Gidley assumptions... Oh well. Red and Blue, and the rest of you, would be proud of you. As will your mum.

Bring it home Knights

First Grade
Danish Moo Cow said:

Cry to the customers you have to put food in front of. This forum is not interested.

No need to cry to the customers.

But if you weren't such a chronic lyer, there wound be no need for you to avoid the question. Would there?

Latest posts