What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I hate Alba

Melstar

Juniors
Yeah, seems to be automatically resizing them the Kanye one is tiny.

I wouldnt be so rude as to 'drop names' however, rest assured they arent too hard to find. Just press the right buttons ;-)

Melstar

Juniors
DJ Raida said:
tell me on msn then ;-)

and get rid of usher he's a nerd
will do!
Usher just happens to be taking Kanye on tour with him in the States so he cant be that bad

DJ Raida

Bench
WHAT!
kanye is the hottest act in hip hop atm- anyone of his beats are perfect (lonely people by talib or celebrity overnight? perfect!)

he deserves his own tour!!!!!!

Melstar

Juniors
yeah it was only a small-ish tour I think, back in August/ September. Didnt hear a lot about it really, must be about time for Usher to tour Aus, hopefully he'll bring Kanye with him, though its unlikely.
Kanye did his own tour a while ago in the States, before the one with Usher

Melstar

Juniors
I'd settle for Nas and Kanye! wont happen unfortunately, and even if it did, aint no way its coming to Brissie. :cry:

Kris_man

Bench
hip-hop is so gay. it's sung by a whole bunch of sex-addicted record company pawns with little to zero musical skill or creativity.

DJ Raida

Bench
obviously havent heard enough of it

everyone always judges hip hop based on what they hear on the radio

which is crap

its underground forever- listen to the immortal technique freestyle on tim westwood and youll understand what i mean

Latest posts