What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I hate Alba

Kris_man

Bench
paulquinn49 said:
pfft what a lame thread

:shock: how can you say such a thing! this will go down as the greatest thread ever to grace the forums. it will also spell the end of Alba's prickteasing career.

paulquinn49

Bench
Kris_man said:
paulquinn49 said:
pfft what a lame thread

:shock: how can you say such a thing! this will go down as the greatest thread ever to grace the forums. it will also spell the end of Alba's prickteasing career.

it just got turned into another boring FFB thread, your heart was in the right place tho.

haha pricktease, more of a virtual pricktease id say. Either way all the spotty people will continue to give her the attention she so desperately seeks in so many threads.

Panthers_Gurl

First Grade
Melstar said:
DJ Raida said:
girls eh? have they got names?

panthers_gurl said:
...yes...why woudnt they

Are you for real PG?? Mine dont, maybe I should give them names, they might be feeling unloved. poor things.

and DJ, keep dreaming sweetheart ;-)

:lol: you should name them mel......mine are named after my best friends and their boobs are the same named after us

Alba

Coach
paulquinn49 said:
Kris_man said:
paulquinn49 said:
pfft what a lame thread

it just got turned into another boring FFB thread, your heart was in the right place tho.

haha pricktease, more of a virtual pricktease id say. Either way all the spotty people will continue to give her the attention she so desperately seeks in so many threads.

you are delusional honey, i did not start this thread nor did i start the i love alba thread and since ive hardly even been online lately i cant really see how i can seek attention ... if i happen to get it, its out of my hands, i dont look for it and i dont egg it on ...

Latest posts