What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I Hate Chad Townsend Club

snout

First Grade
Chad reeks of a kid who has never been shown the finer points of playing the position at an elite level.

Juat the basics of finishing a set or not to run away from the defensive line sideways or in circles.
He actially seems clueless.

If we expect this to suddenly come good in 7 days ...thats the defintion of insanity.

He needs a clinic with joey every week and a video session after every game

fizman

Bench
Hate is a strong word - I don't hate him, but I don't want him wearing the No. 7. A Halfback has to have a run - kick - passing game. His kicking was diabolical tonight - a real disappointment.

I think Seggy at No. 7 isn't a bad option and will seriously improve our running game.

Stake Removed

First Grade
I want on the board he was a disgrace.

Someone tell me why every bomb was at Oates, and what was that kick straight to Oates 2nd half, add the kicking for touch when 35 out on 5th, and the goal kicking he is worst of team in the 8.

Flanno Jnr deserves his chance, as there is no way we can win the comp with Chad

txta2

Bench
He just cost them the top 4, next will be the premiership, then the coaches job will be on the line. Grow some nuts Flanno piss him off now

txta2

Bench
His worried about the sponsors and Chad fan club boys who have some pull. Its a culture that took 50 years for the club to over come and has come back with a force. I don't give a f**k if he played for Yarrawarrah and won hundreds of junior premierships the guy is killing the teams chances

txta2

Bench
Why does the club put him on a pedestal and make him front the media every week. Its f**king embarrassing.

txta2

Bench
Well at least Chads claim to fame will be the worst goal kick miss in NRL history, Cant wait to see that replayed over and over for another 50 years.