What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I hate uni

Sweeper

Juniors
Chicken_Hunter said:
Just join the Defence force.. Plenty of jobs and training available and the minimum you get is about 40k a year... More than a lot of people make after they finish uni..

Plus there is always room for promotion, travel and going to war...

What more could you bloody want? I dont know why more people dont do it.
Meh.. The Reserves... those barstads get tax free money. I hate paying tax.

Deadset, if arseholes could fly, this place would be called an airport.

Poida_Raider

Bench
uni is good, assignments have always been shit.

or maybe i have always been shit at assignments.. actually yeah thats it.

Megalomaniac

Juniors
Chicken_Hunter said:
umm.. All you need to join the ADF is a pass in year 10.. That is if you want jobs that start at around 40,000 a year.. There are options the ADF has where they pay you to study and you become an officer with them on a fairly higher wage than the general entry blokes.. But you dont need university at all to become an officer (although it does help)

Hm I see some bias there! You're probably the last person I should say this to but I hate the thought of going to war so this isn't an option! :)

I hate uni assignments! I've been doing all of them last minute and this is just my first year :oops: I don't even know what to expect with the final exams that are approaching... :?

axie

Juniors
i hate snobs who go 2 posh unis n think theyre better than evry1 else

Funny, I have a profound hatred for people who lack the intelligence to form a legible sentence.

When do you start at ADFA, CH?

axie said:
i hate snobs who go 2 posh unis n think theyre better than evry1 else

Funny, I have a profound hatred for people who lack the intelligence to form a legible sentence.

When do you start at ADFA, CH?

Nah, not going to ADFA... I am general entry RAAF- Medic.