What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I have a trivia question

cheese

Bench
I met russ at 'stage door' rehearsal studio's in alexandria one night a couple of years ago. His poor excuse for a band were rehearsing next to mine at the time.

I gotta say, he came across as a deadset waynkar, a real arrogant prik. One of my mates was being a bit of a dik, and smartassly said "i loved you in gladiator russ", russ gave him an evil glare, and deadset looked like he was gonna bash him until one of the dudes in his band put his hand on his shoulder and sort of calmed him down. His manager was pretty cool though. We were having beers with him while russ rehearsed.

cheese said:
I gotta say, he came across as a deadset waynkar, a real arrogant prik. One of my mates was being a bit of a dik, and smartassly said "i loved you in gladiator russ", russ gave him an evil glare, and deadset looked like he was gonna bash him

haha no wonder russ got pissed off
i wouldnt take that shit either! he'd have to put up with that rubbish all the time! he takes himself very seriously you know...cant have a laugh at himself.

cheese

Bench
yaa man....i'd be pissed too... He probably has to put up with sh1t like that 24-7

Still, I thought the big fella would have been a bit of a larrikin and laughed it off. But nope, he was a cokhead. I dont think i saw him smile once all night

I tell ya what though ....you'd hate to be on the receiving end of a crowe right hook, he was f**king huge

Foz

Bench
Is this a trick question? Why would you go to a doctor to get a shoulder problem? Maybe you'd get one to treat it.
Anyway my 3 would be
Dr Les Davidson,Dr Steve Kneen and Dr Kurt Sorenson.
You could always go to Canterbury to get Dr Steve Hage.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
The only time I'd go & see Dr steve Hage is when I need Southern & coke prescribed or some herbal remedy.
But his office is one great location.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Because he screwed up on one of our players.
he only does left shoulders & one of our players couldn't afford anyone else so gave him a shot any way with Right shoulder problem.
Now he's screwed!
he can only "wax on " & "wax off" in the same direction & both arms work simultaneously all the time!
Like one of those old Rolf harris life size puppets.

blacktip-reefy said:
Hey Shero did you go & see Rabbit Russ at the Coffs premiere?

No, Reefy, he's a bloody Souths supporter, so I've got no time for him at all. Good actor, though.

I'm pretty sure I saw Matty Rogers, at the Bray St movie complex once. And Matty Burke coming out of High Street radiology, with an X-ray under his arm.

Morpheus

Juniors
Thanks for asking Richo.

I'm happy to let you know exactly why the question was relevent via a personal email/message if you like.

Obviously some of the people here can take a running jump, they don't seem interested at all, only interested in having a good old fashioned dig at me, which believe me, for a bloke my age, causes quite a giggle !

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
if it is Sharks related morf then you have responsibility to post it.
unless, it is defamatory or puts this board at risk.
if it is either of those, you shouldn't even be PMing it around.
That is the idea of the board, to keep people up to date on Shark happenings.
like this
Today the sharks did a weight session at the Surf club. i was next door having a coffee this morning in the tent cafe asthey filed out the front & sat & relaxed in the sun for an hour or so.
I can say that Greg Bird has bulked up immensely. Sorry SS, but he is looking very fit.
Beatts is as fat as a tick. & still ugly.
Very hard to spot the player you know these days when they are all in a big bunch. So many new faces.
They were all pumped up, but there was a lot of size about the squad.

Morpheus

Juniors
Responsibility ?

You are trying to tellme I have that, to you ?

When all you wish to do is belittle and trash talk anything I write or have written since I found this chat board to use with other shark fans ?

Get a grip Blacktip and have a look at yourself before trying to tell me I have a responsibility.

The number of people who have personall messaged me have been given the story, because they are :-

1/ Polite

2/ seem to genuinely care about the sharks

3/ do not take every section I post into and turn it into and anit-me topic.

4/ appear to be of an age that is mature enough to know what to post and talk about, and what not, and so I have trust in them to use the information wisely.

You seem to be a little mixed up at present, so I will give you the benefit of the doubt until you get to another yoga class. Don't worry about those unseemly noises mate, it's natural when relaxing they tell me.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
I am impolite. Very.
I remember a girlfriend gave me the arhhs once because I bagged her in front of her mum for not openng the car door for me, after returning from a night out.
But i i quickly learnt my lesson.
I bought a motorbike.

Anyway, onto the issue, so if I be nice to you, then you tell me the big "rumour"?
Sorry, I don't want to know then.
It's not that I'm having a go at you Morf.........
ohh geez, yes it is.
you just haven't come up with the goods buddy.
& this was your golden opportunity.

millersnose

Post Whore
Morpheus said:
Thanks for asking Richo.

I'm happy to let you know exactly why the question was relevent via a personal email/message if you like.

Obviously some of the people here can take a running jump, they don't seem interested at all, only interested in having a good old fashioned dig at me, which believe me, for a bloke my age, causes quite a giggle !

morf i havent seen anything from you that is not an attempt at initiating a rumour - sometimes against sharks players

all of it spectacularly crashing to nothing

i am sorry if your feelings are hurt

there is nothing personal - from the evidence available to me you are trying hard to be a guru

dont let these setbacks dampen your spirit