What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I have given a name to my Payne

hrundi99

First Grade
Yeah I'm not advocating belting anyone male/female, cop/citizen. Just think if the officer has earned their stripes threats of violence are gonna be part of the job and a woman could wear the verbal as good as a bloke.

Haas would have size, weight and athleticism on any of them but a Glock is a pretty good equaliser.

Not the point mate.

AJB1102

First Grade
Not the point mate.

What is the point then that you've decided we focus on?

Do we even know it was the female cop who felt intimidated and not the bloke?

Sam Burgess told his FIL to get f**ked and copped the same charge as Haas who actually threatened to get violent.

no name

Coach
Yeah I'm not advocating belting anyone male/female, cop/citizen. Just think if the officer has earned their stripes threats of violence are gonna be part of the job and a woman could wear the verbal as good as a bloke.

Haas would have size, weight and athleticism on any of them but a Glock is a pretty good equaliser.
Lol, because a female cop has a gun means they shouldn’t feel intimidated by a huge bloke threatening them.

AJB1102

First Grade
Lol, because a female cop has a gun means they shouldn’t feel intimidated by a huge bloke threatening them.

Do you know she was the officer who felt intimidated? Bit sexist to assume it was the chick who got freaked out.

hrundi99

First Grade
"Yeah I'm not advocating belting anyone male/female, cop/citizen. Just think if the officer has earned their stripes threats of violence are gonna be part of the job and a woman could wear the verbal as good as a bloke.

Haas would have size, weight and athleticism on any of them but a Glock is a pretty good equaliser."

What you're heavily implying here is essentially that threats of physical violence against a female cop should be viewed as being exactly the same as that against a male cop, in some kind of reverse sexism take.

They're not the same thing.

AJB1102

First Grade
"Yeah I'm not advocating belting anyone male/female, cop/citizen. Just think if the officer has earned their stripes threats of violence are gonna be part of the job and a woman could wear the verbal as good as a bloke.

Haas would have size, weight and athleticism on any of them but a Glock is a pretty good equaliser."

What you're heavily implying here is essentially that threats of physical violence against a female cop should be viewed as being exactly the same as that against a male cop, in some kind of reverse sexism take.

They're not the same thing.

Oh, your powers of comprehension are amazing. 1 point for you. Good boy. 1 point deducted for shit quoting ability though. Unfortunately back to 0 pretty quick.

What you're heavily implying here is essentially that threats of physical violence against a female cop should be viewed as being worse than those same threats being made towards a male officer.

If Haas dished out a flogging it wouldn't matter what sex you were, best case scenario you're eating/breathing through a tube for a while.

Tell me why they're not the same thing. Explain why it is more acceptable to threaten a male officer than a female officer.

Latest posts