What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I hope the Storm stuff's your teams season

they could never do as good a job on anyone else as they did on themselves
premiers to wooden spooners choke on that you fkn troll

hineyrulz

Post Whore
They been doing it for the last 4 seasons, whats another year from this team of scum??. Can't wait to see what you're team will look like next season after the rest of the 15 teams has picked the eyes out of you're squad.

Someone

Bench
All Storm supporters are hysterical farkwits.

Thats how they deal with the lose of their balls.

dollyhands

Juniors
Just reply's from Eel's fans hey? 09' still hurts that much. At least Eels fans weren't cheated like the Storms:lol:

brad_19

Juniors
^^ Not all. There are some absolute imbeciles on this forum dragging down the reputation of us Storm fans and it's pretty dissapointing. I think a few need to grow up.

rabbitohbill

Juniors
They, sadly, with their chronic cheating, have stuffed everyones season,
The whole season, & years gone by, have been destoyed by these cretins & its such a shame that a single club can cause such a great game such damage.

Its head hanging stuff.....shame!

40 - NIL..and STILL reigning premiers - LOL
yeah good point if queensland can still hold the trophy when origin was drawn that time then seeing as the 2009 grand final result is now null and void the nrl trophy should go back to manly to hold until the grand final

Last edited:

Ulysseus

Bench
The geniusation is strong in some storm supporters.
Some just have a greater dose than others.
Frankly I am surprised simostorm hasn't made his way in here yet.

Mr Spock!

Referee
In looking at the draw, do you guys think it's fair that some teams have to play a cheating team twice for points whereas others play them once?

Ulysseus

Bench
In looking at the draw, do you guys think it's fair that some teams have to play a cheating team twice for points whereas others play them once?

No I don't think its fair, but it appears that nothing short of 20kg's of ANFO stashed in their team bus is gonna take that side below the cap.
I am just thankful the team I support has already played them, apart from the circus that follows them around, they are a bunch of spiteful, dirty, cheating, pricks.
They have taken the referees decision with all the grace and aplomb of a 4 year old being told to sit down and be quiet.
Actually that's probably an insult to 4 year olds everywhere, my apologies.

Latest posts