What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I hope the Storm stuff's your teams season

_snafu_

Immortal
In looking at the draw, do you guys think it's fair that some teams have to play a cheating team twice for points whereas others play them once?

LOL they have been cheating for years. All other teams have played against them twice at some stage during the seasons where they were cheating.

dollyhands

Juniors
No I don't think its fair, but it appears that nothing short of 20kg's of ANFO stashed in their team bus is gonna take that side below the cap.
I am just thankful the team I support has already played them, apart from the circus that follows them around, they are a bunch of spiteful, dirty, cheating, pricks.
They have taken the referees decision with all the grace and aplomb of a 4 year old being told to sit down and be quiet.
Actually that's probably an insult to 4 year olds everywhere, my apologies.
Go have a cry in your dildo holder

Carnifex

Juniors
I think its unfair that we are still able to play AND possible determine other teams positions on the table. WE cheated/are cheating still...the only way i think we should be playing this year is for points but only if we were able to get under the cap, and we all know thats a difficult thing to do. We cheated and got caught :(...

I'm holding the trophy right now:sarcasm:....:lol::lol::lol:
here's your trophy....

Horses-Butt-Loser-Trophy.jpg

http://www.trophies2go.com/horses-butt-loser-trophy

Last edited:

DJShaksta

First Grade
Its threads like this that make me soooooo happy that I mailed a wooden spoon to the Storm leagues club when the cheating was revealed. It also makes me wish that same leagues club burnt to the ground tomorrow.

Latest posts