What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I hope the Storm stuff's your teams season

brad_19

Juniors
Its threads like this that make me soooooo happy that I mailed a wooden spoon to the Storm leagues club when the cheating was revealed. It also makes me wish that same leagues club burnt to the ground tomorrow.

We don't have a leagues club just for the record...

Ulysseus

Bench
Go have a cry in your dildo holder

I would, but you took the holder when you took the "dildo"...........
FYI, that is not a sextoy, that is the net and pole I use to clean the crap off the top of my pool, if its been up your arse I don't want it back.

Last edited:

20knights10

Juniors
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

:lol::lol::lol:
What a sad excuse for a supporter you make. You're as pathetic as the players and coach who still believe they have a right to play the game with the full knowledge that they're only together still because they are cheats. Whether they knew about it prior to the exposure or not they still think they have a right to compete in the competition. This is what is most abhorent about the NRL's decision to let them play on, it has nothing to do with sportmanship and everything to do with the dollars. They should have been forced to field a team with $700,000 worth of players sitting out each game for the rest of the season while still accumulating no points to satisfy the TV rights whilst not affecting the chances of teams who have stayed within the guidelines from accumulating points. If they had any sort of honor amongst them this is what they would do, however they're just like the OP and are out to do as much damage as they can out of sheer disrespect for the game and sportsmanship in general.

You, dolly hands and your ilk are a blight on society.

Ulysseus

Bench
What a sad excuse for a supporter you make. You're as pathetic as the players and coach who still believe they have a right to play the game with the full knowledge that they're only together still because they are cheats. Whether they knew about it prior to the exposure or not they still think they have a right to compete in the competition. This is what is most abhorent about the NRL's decision to let them play on, it has nothing to do with sportmanship and everything to do with the dollars. They should have been forced to field a team with $700,000 worth of players sitting out each game for the rest of the season while still accumulating no points to satisfy the TV rights whilst not affecting the chances of teams who have stayed within the guidelines from accumulating points. If they had any sort of honor amongst them this is what they would do, however they're just like the OP and are out to do as much damage as they can out of sheer disrespect for the game and sportsmanship in general.

You, dolly hands and your ilk are a blight on society.

This.

Mark Rudd

Juniors
No. Waldron allowed the cheating but gallop is allowing the Storm to stuff everyone elses season.

Get it right.

No. Waldron allowed the cheating but gallop is allowing the Storm to stuff everyone elses season.

Get it right.
from where im sitting the only season the storm have stuffed is their own

p.s. i could use a laugh, tell me how you think gallop should have punished the storm?

Mark Rudd

Juniors
from where im sitting the only season the storm have stuffed is their own

p.s. i could use a laugh, tell me how you think gallop should have punished the storm?

The Storm have stuffed their season. YES.

But Gallop has allowed the Storm to stuff the other clubs season. If the Eels miss the finals by two points and Storm have beaten them this year with all their stars on the field, you'd be the first to jump up and down.

What should Gallop have done?

Perhaps those players - obvious ones I guess - who been been paid illegal overs, they should have to sit out for the season. Tough but then the Storm could field a team that COULD play for points.

Yeah, we'd get some floggings, but still could win some. And that would be a win all round for every team and supporter.

Tough on the overpaid players, yes. But they knew the risks getting paid overs as does EVERY player that has done it. You pay for your crime.

Hell of a lot better then the farce that we have now.

So everyone? Tough. Gallop chose HIS option which allows the Storm to ruin YOUR club's chance at the finals/minor premeriship and maybe even the GF.

So don't have a go at me when everytime Storm beats your team, I make a post here hoping they stuff your teams season.

Gallops rules. Not mine. Bring on Parra!!!

Last edited:
The Storm have stuffed their season. YES.

But Gallop has allowed the Storm to stuff the other clubs season. If the Eels miss the finals by two points and Storm have beaten them this year with all their stars on the field, you'd be the first to jump up and down.
i doubt anyone will be jumping up and down the only ones who might be are the knights if they get knocked out in round 26 but if the eels miss the finals by two points there will be plenty of other losses (sharks) that made them miss out not just the storm, assuming they do lose its not guaranteed just yet :D
What should Gallop have done?

Perhaps those players - obvious ones I guess - who been been paid illegal overs, they should have to sit out for the season. Tough but then the Storm could field a team that COULD play for points.

Yeah, we'd get some floggings, but still could win some. And that would be a win all round for every team and supporter.

Tough on the overpaid players, yes. But they knew the risks getting paid overs as does EVERY player that has done it. You pay for your crime

Hell of a lot better then the farce that we have now.
as of right now no player has been proven guilty of anything you could say a few of them should have had alarm bells ringing; two contracts, free boats, home renovations but at the end of the day its up to the club to administer the salary cap not them if that crawling turd waldron says its all sweet how can they disprove that?

So everyone? Tough. Gallop chose HIS option which allows the Storm to ruin YOUR club's chance at the finals/minor premeriship and maybe even the GF.
maybe he could have done things differently but he had to take strong action its very hard to find proof of cheating when someone goes to the lengths waldron and his associates have to hide it the only way to make people think twice is if you are caught you will get the big stick

So don't have a go at me when everytime Storm beats your team, I make a post here hoping they stuff your teams season.
its a long season as i said before any team who misses the finals will have a string of losses to show where things went wrong not just one or two games to be honest id think it was nothing but a piss poor excuse to say 'storm wrecked our season' ignoring every other loss along the way

Gallops rules. Not mine. Bring on Parra!!!
Not mine either. Bring on the Storm!!!

Last edited:

_Johnsy

Referee
getting a football lesson from the roosters is not stuffing anyones season. Enjoy the spoon wanker.

Latest posts