What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I hope you mexicans get deported

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will be praying every night for you to lose the Gf, nothing will be sweeter. I hate your lame fans and lame tactics lame players and everything else.

you suck and your team sucks, bunch of cheating twits.

oh yeah, rodney howe :lol:

LESStar58

Referee
nothing will be sweater

Sweater?

:lol:

you suck and your team sucks, bunch of cheating twits

What's the matter sweet pea? Still upset that Jamie Ainscough hit Craig Smith high 8 YEARS AGO and that your team who have been one of the premiership favourites since Adam was a boy have been pwn3d by Storm ever since.

oh yeah, rodney howe

Jamie "high tackle" Ainscough, Wendell "coke freak" Sailor, Mark "sauce spurter" Gasnier and Wes "driving while suspended" Naiquama. Just some of the colourful characters in the St. George rogues gallery.

rodney 'the drug cheat' howe

storm should be stripped of the 99 trophy for letting a drug cheat play in the GF.

you scum bags.

Captian_Klutz

Juniors
Dragonsforthewin said:
I will be praying every night for you to lose the Gf, nothing will be sweater. I hate your lame fans and lame tactics lame players and everything else.

you suck and your team sucks, bunch of cheating twits.

oh yeah, rodney howe :lol:
oh Yeah 1999 Penalty try. :lol:

:sch:

lucky you had hollwood harrigan to give you the game in the second half after getting munched in the first, as is always the case with refs and the storm.

they can try as hard as they like to promote your rubbish team in mexico, but the mexicans will always love AFL.

showed that on a GF qualifier in melbourne your lame team only gets a 30k crowd :lol:

Captian_Klutz

Juniors
Dragonsforthewin said:
lucky you had hollwood harrigan to give you the game in the second half after getting munched in the first, as is always the case with refs and the storm.

they can try as hard as they like to promote your rubbish team in mexico, but the mexicans will always love AFL.

showed that on a GF qualifier in melbourne your lame team only gets a 30k crowd :lol:
About a grand more than Lame Sydney teams Qualifier.

Support your owns states No1 code ffs

Loser.

Ice777

Bench
No matter what happens on Sunday they'll never be able to take this off us. Get over it nuffy :lol:

storm.jpg

philstorm

Juniors

Who's the one signing Sailor again?

Honestly, some people are just plain old morons. "Sweaters"?

I think the one consolation that i'll take from Sunday, win, lose or draw - is that Storm - 1 Premiership, St Merge Identity - 0 Premierships.

Stormboyz

Juniors
LMAO at a Dragons fan calling us drug cheats when big bad Wendell is on his way.
St George Illawarra - Melbourne Storm's bitches for a decade.
Bit bitter little man?

Ice777

Bench
Dragonsforthewin said:
notice the other team was the cowboys, loser.:roll:

So what the hell does that mean? There was one home team (Manly) against one away side (Cows) in the first prelim and there was one home team (Storm) against one away side (Eels)

So that makes it one home city side and one away side in the both games so what's the difference? The only difference is that our game was played in an AFL dominated city that's only played league at this level for 10 years but still got more people through the gates to watch it than the city that is rugby league's heartland and that's played the game for over 100 years :lol:

StormChaser

First Grade
Dragonsforthewin said:

Stop running headfirst into your own stupidity. I live in Sydney and am constantly ashamed of the pissy small crowds we get here. The Storm regularly get bigger crowds than in Sydney you idiot.
Put your brain into gear before you run off at the mouth, really you couldn't look any more stupid if you were wearing a dunce cap and dancing around your own over inflated ego.

You just can't get over us kicking your arse can you?
Bitter much?

philstorm said:

Who's the one signing Sailor again?

Honestly, some people are just plain old morons. "Sweaters"?

I think the one consolation that i'll take from Sunday, win, lose or draw - is that Storm - 1 Premiership, St Merge Identity - 0 Premierships.

sweater = typo, but you are too f**ken stupid to realise, being a mexican and all..

Sailor = A drug cheat before he joined, whereas rodney howe was using drugs while playing for your club.

And go look up the Saint George Dragons and learn about history

Stormboyz said:
LMAO at a Dragons fan calling us drug cheats when big bad Wendell is on his way.
St George Illawarra - Melbourne Storm's bitches for a decade.
Bit bitter little man?

he didnt use drugs while playing for my club, unlike rodney roids howe

the scum are gonna be manly's bitches this sunday

StormChaser said:
Stop running headfirst into your own stupidity. I live in Sydney and am constantly ashamed of the pissy small crowds we get here. The Storm regularly get bigger crowds than in Sydney you idiot.
Put your brain into gear before you run off at the mouth, really you couldn't look any more stupid if you were wearing a dunce cap and dancing around your own over inflated ego.

You just can't get over us kicking your arse can you?
Bitter much?

ahahahah you f**ken joke, you get NOTHING for crowds, especially in a GF qualifier, your team sucks c**ks all day.

adios.

philstorm

Juniors
Dragonsforthewin said:
And go look up the Saint George Dragons and learn about history

St George Illawarra have 0 premierships.

That's what happens when you sell your soul and merge identities.

Status
Not open for further replies.