What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I just had to say:

Redback71

First Grade
YeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeHA!

:D:crazy::):)

Djay

Juniors
Hayne has the talent to be whatever he wants, his an amazing footballer.

Parra Pride

Coach
lets burn this motherfu***r down! Wooo!

18851222.jpg

#meme

spiderdan

Bench
Thank god for that. I mean Jarryd Hayne, he is god.
I messaged some friends when hayne did his plane thing and said the last time he started interacting with the crowd like that was the start of the 2009 run. Hopefully an omen of better things to come and being a really solid platform that Kearney, his support staff and the players can build on. Would love to see hindy be able to retire with the side playing well.

Redback71

First Grade
the thing is how do we get hayne perform like that each week? I never got to see the game as I dont have fox sports. sometimes I buy the game if it is good so I can watch it. Is this game worth the $30 for the DVD. How does it compare to the game vs the Eagles from earlier this year?

Fathead

Bench
Hayne is an excellent footballer but doesn't come anywhere near slater. Those who are suggesting that he does are really either drunk or really excited.

the thing is how do we get hayne perform like that each week? I never got to see the game as I dont have fox sports. sometimes I buy the game if it is good so I can watch it. Is this game worth the $30 for the DVD. How does it compare to the game vs the Eagles from earlier this year?

shits all over it especially the second half

Djay

Juniors
Hayne is an excellent footballer but doesn't come anywhere near slater. Those who are suggesting that he does are really either drunk or really excited.

I can see why you say that, talent wise Hayne is better then anyone in the game in my opinion. Slater is better because his more consistent and plays to his potential week in week out. If Hayne played to his potential week in week out I have no doubts he'd be one of the greatest we've seen to ever play. 09 is a perfect example of that, hence why people get so upset and bag him when he isn't playing to that level.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I'd like to see Slater play in a team like ours, just once. Sure he's a great player no denying it but FMD i'd like to see if he can carry a his team onto his back for a win like Hayne can.

I'd like to see Slater play in a team like ours, just once. Sure he's a great player no denying it but FMD i'd like to see if he can carry a his team onto his back for a win like Hayne can.

and on the other side i'd like to see cronk and smith feeding jarryd the ball on a string like they do slater just to see what he could do with some quality ball and space to use it

#CanWeSwapThemForAWeek?