What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I know I've done the right thing - Sonny Bill

Bazal

Post Whore
You have trouble with comprehension. I said I am against testing. I don't condone drink driving - just the testing thereof.

Are you geniused? How do you propose to test for drink drivers if you oppose the testing, f**kstain?
"'Allo sir, have you been drinking this evening. You appear to be intoxicated." "No, occifer, I'm jush feeling a lil unwell."
"Ok, have a good day then...."

Pass the Ball

Juniors
I wasnt, i was implying that if someone is offered that amount of money for a second tier rugby side in France, then the sport is not as unknown as was made out by STC

If you think rugby in France is as big as League is in Australia, you may need a little help with simple things in life..

Twigg

Juniors
IMO, breath testing is a gross invasion of privacy and has become an avenue of exploitation by the Police. I would like to see it outlawed.

So you wouldn't mind if the death rate on our roads increases, due to f*cking idiots such as you, pissed off their heads causing havoc.

I am also completely against recreational drug testing of athletes. Society has dropped the ball on civil liberties.

They do that so they DON'T CHEAT! Why else do you think Jo E Johns got into major trouble. Otherwise it wouldn't be fair towards the athletes that are playing fair. Then there is the fact that an athlete will suddenly drop dead due to OD.

You sound like you wouldn't mind breaking the law yourself. FMD you are a tosser. Your name reeks of hypocrisy. You want to save children but you want breath testing banned and make it ok for athletes to snort up their asses. You shold have named yourself KillChildren.

SaveTheChildren

Juniors
Are you geniused? How do you propose to test for drink drivers if you oppose the testing, f**kstain?
"'Allo sir, have you been drinking this evening. You appear to be intoxicated." "No, occifer, I'm jush feeling a lil unwell."
"Ok, have a good day then...."

A truly elegant solution.

Bazal

Post Whore
A truly elegant solution.

And here is a solution for the problem that is you

cliff-for-blog.jpg

SaveTheChildren

Juniors
So you wouldn't mind if the death rate on our roads increases, due to f*cking idiots such as you, pissed off their heads causing havoc.

They do that so they DON'T CHEAT! Why else do you think Jo E Johns got into major trouble. Otherwise it wouldn't be fair towards the athletes that are playing fair. Then there is the fact that an athlete will suddenly drop dead due to OD.

You sound like you wouldn't mind breaking the law yourself. FMD you are a tosser. Your name reeks of hypocrisy. You want to save children but you want breath testing banned and make it ok for athletes to snort up their asses. You shold have named yourself KillChildren.

Twiggy. It is a simple enough trade off. A few extra road deaths is a small price to pay to start reclaiming some of our civil liberties.

I don't care if players take non performance enhancing recreational drugs. That is their own private decision.

Ecstasy didn't make A Johns play better.

I am starting to think the people on this forum are telegraph readers.

Twigg

Juniors
When you drive STC...do you see flying doughnuts and condoms in the air due to excessive pot use?

Kiki

First Grade
omg guys JUST IGNORE HIM. this is probably the most attention he's ever had.

Twigg

Juniors
Twiggy. It is a simple enough trade off. A few extra road deaths is a small price to pay to start reclaiming some of our civil liberties.

I don't care if players take non performance enhancing recreational drugs. That is their own private decision.

Ecstasy didn't make A Johns play better.

I am starting to think the people on this forum are telegraph readers.

It's TWIGG! You sound like a yankee. Doesn't care about loss of life. :crazy:

Here is some information on ectasy.

http://www.drugfree.org/Parent/drug_guide/Ecstasy

Or if you are having trouble working that out I'll write it here.

Ectasy effects in relation to Johns:

- Enhanced self-confidence and energy.
- Increased heart rate and blood pressure.
- The stimulant effects of the drug enable users to dance for extended periods in nighclubs, raves etc.

I don't believe in the Terrorgraph. Full of sh*t. I rely on the Internet for my news.

Kiki

First Grade
i never said i would punch him. i said i would stone him. THERE IS A DIFFERENCE. i like medieval violence.

SaveTheChildren

Juniors
It's TWIGG! You sound like a yankee. Doesn't care about loss of life. :crazy:

Here is some information on ectasy.

http://www.drugfree.org/Parent/drug_guide/Ecstasy

Or if you are having trouble working that out I'll write it here.

Ectasy effects in relation to Johns:

- Enhanced self-confidence and energy.
- Increased heart rate and blood pressure.
- The stimulant effects of the drug enable users to dance for extended periods in nighclubs, raves etc.

I don't believe in the Terrorgraph. Full of sh*t. I rely on the Internet for my news.

I am prepared to accept that ecstasy may be performance enhancing in which case it should be tested for. I was reading A Johns auto the other day and noted that.

Regardless. I am against testing for NON performance enhancing drugs.