What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I know I've done the right thing - Sonny Bill

Bazal

Post Whore
Backed him up. You cannot be serious.

His private life is his business. Why the hell should he be forced to stand up in public and say he has a drinking problem. He has done nothing more than any number of young blokes his age.

Rugby league has no business invading the privacy of players.

Yup...they should have kept his "private" drink driving on a public road private. Along with his rooting a chick in a pub bathroom, that was nice and private yeah? And pissing on a public wall in a public place? Was that private too?

f**king moron.

Dragons84

Juniors
You'll find the information relayed on the Sunday Roast indicated that his father recommended he sign a longer contract. HE agreed to it, nobody forced his hand - now he's made his bed - he must lie in it. How can you defend this persons actions?

It's been said ad nauseum in this thread by both myself and others - Orr and the Bulldogs BOTH were after a 3 year contract.

He was told "your knee is no good sign for 5years"
He was told by medical officials at Bulldogs that his he was dodgy
And Gavin Orr said this on radio that SBW was told to sign up and sign up good.
He goes on to say in the video SBW was only 20 and he listens to medical offials and managers and was not old enough to make the decision.

Did not mention anything about his father.

That is from http://video.msn.com/?mkt=en-au&bra...m=39&vid=46174341-61DF-4F95-A4E9-33D45B44D3EA

fred_knight

Juniors
Of course they should have said no. The contract is offered by Canterbury - not his father.

Thats it, im convinced, this is all a joke...your seriously gonna say "haa haa guys, just playin with you, im not really that stupid"..i hope you do cause i will struggle to belive there is people in the world as dumb as you...hope your not a school teacher or something

Chook Norris

First Grade
We aren't talking about the laws of physics mate. These laws are there to be broken. You try and force a bloke to play out his career on a 1/3 his value and he will break the law.

It doesn't matter that it is illegal.

doesn't matter that it is illegal? :roll:

the FACT is he signed a CONTRACT.. he has to oblige to it

you don't just walk out with no explanation whatsoeva

SaveTheChildren

Juniors
Yup...they should have kept his "private" drink driving on a public road private. Along with his rooting a chick in a pub bathroom, that was nice and private yeah? And pissing on a public wall in a public place? Was that private too?

f**king moron.

Pissing on a wall. Rooting Candice Falzon in a toilet. The dude is a lucky ba@stard. No ones business but his. Papers should not pry like that.

salivor

First Grade
Pissing on a wall. Rooting Candice Falzon in a toilet. The dude is a lucky ba@stard. No ones business but his. Papers should not pry like that.

Sonny doesn't know what media attention is until he's seen the European tabloids, enjoy it Sonny...

Bazal

Post Whore

He did these in a public place, and was CHARGED for one of them. How is that part of his private life? I notice you ignored his drink driving...

Ziggy the God

First Grade
You are so wrong. That is clearly what people on here are failing to understand.

moron.jpg

Latest posts