What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I know I've done the right thing - Sonny Bill

Tommax25

Bench
No. I am a homosexual Souths supporter though. Is that Ok by you. Or do you hate gays too.

I dont hate gays, but I do hate sh*tbags who walk on contracts they signed to chase more dollars. fair enough if he did this before he signed his contract and was a free agent but he is doing the wrong thing.

SaveTheChildren

Juniors
you are an absolute f*ckwit. you are certainly entitled to your opinion but your opinion is f*cked, and indicates to all that reads you sh*t that you are such a massive f*ckwit that you think that a few people deaths is worth not having to breathe into breathaliser. you are are obviously a troll and I know I shouldnt give you anything but f*ck it, dig in and enjoy it. Would you feel the same way about "a few extra road deaths" if it was you, or your family and friends that was a part of those "extra road deaths"? Wait what am I saying, of course you would be fine with that because that would mean you still have your civil liberties. go f*ck a bear trap you sh*tbag of an excuse for a person

The death of a loved one is a small price to pay to regain our dwindling civil liberties.

Think not about what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country.

The Teach

Juniors
Twiggy. It is a simple enough trade off. A few extra road deaths is a small price to pay to start reclaiming some of our civil liberties.

The part I have bolded and underlined is the single most ridiculous statement I have ever read on this forum, and there have been plenty of stupid statements made here. Would you be saying that if it was a member of your family that was hurt or killed by a drink driver that could have been picked up by a random breath test? I think not! That quote alone shows how thick you are. Go back into your hole and realise that you're being hammered in this debate.

SaveTheChildren

Juniors
:crazy: Surely you cannot be serious...ffs

I am absolutely serious. I cannot understand how flippant some people are regarding their civil liberties.

After the 2005 grand final I was pulled over by the cops for a breath test and asked for my license BEFORE the breath test. They should not be asking for my licence UNLESS I failed the test.

I abused the policeman and they had the cheek to search my car and run all sorts of check merely because I explained that I had a moral objection to the breath test.

Vicious

Bench
Reality is this situation with our elite players chasing the big money they command elsewhere will continue to happen unless we limit the Sydney based teams and have the best of the best playing each other on a regular basis and earning similar money to what they can earn elsewhere !

Twigg

Juniors
The death of a loved one is a small price to pay to regain our dwindling civil liberties.

Small price to pay? Wtf. There a few thousand in funeral expenses, not to mention the long pain and suffering of greving close ones.

Think not about what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country.

Are you gonna do this then...

jones-pacific1.jpg

fred_knight

Juniors
I am absolutely serious. I cannot understand how flippant some people are regarding their civil liberties.

After the 2005 grand final I was pulled over by the cops for a breath test and asked for my license BEFORE the breath test. They should not be asking for my licence UNLESS I failed the test.

I abused the policeman and they had the cheek to search my car and run all sorts of check merely because I explained that I had a moral objection to the breath test.

f**k the civil liberties, you talkin about someone dying from a drunk driver is ok....you are a deadset dumb a$$ farkwit..if you dont like the laws here f**k off you farkin d!ckhead

The Teach

Juniors

That's this tool's 190th post on LU and I would hazard a guess that at least 185 of them are absolute dribble like this one! Would a Mod or Admin please ban this fool?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SaveTheChildren

Juniors
Reality is this situation with our elite players chasing the big money they command elsewhere will continue to happen unless we limit the Sydney based teams and have the best of the best playing each other on a regular basis and earning similar money to what they can earn elsewhere !

You are right that we need to be on a comparable financial playing field. I am very sceptical that reducing the Sydney teams artificially will achieve that.

SaveTheChildren

Juniors
That's this tool's 190th post on LU and I would hazard a guess that at least 185 of them are absolute dribble like this one! Would a Mod or Admin please ban this fool?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is people like you that make protecting ones civil liberties paramount. You want me banned for having a different opinion to you.

FMD. You are dangerous.