What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I know I've done the right thing - Sonny Bill

The Teach

Juniors
Yes. But I don't want you banned. Do you see the difference? Or too tricky for you.

Awww, is poor little Nasser a bit sensitive cos he's being hammered from all angles? It's not too tricky for me tool. You deserve a ban because you have said some highly insensitive statements on here and don't know whether fellow forum members have had family members killed by drunk drivers. Or is that too tricky for you to understand fool?

SaveTheChildren

Juniors
Awww, is poor little Nasser a bit sensitive cos he's being hammered from all angles? It's not too tricky for me tool. You deserve a ban because you have said some highly insensitive statements on here and don't know whether fellow forum members have had family members killed by drunk drivers. Or is that too tricky for you to understand fool?

With a name like Teach, an education would not have gone astray. Banning someone who wants to ban RBTs because it is insensitive to familys effected by drink drivers. FMD.

Get back to your Womans Weekly.

eastsrule

Bench
How can the NRL and Bulldogs prevent SBW from playing RU in France by filing an injunction in the NSW Supreme Court?

The Teach

Juniors
With a name like Teach, an education would not have gone astray. Banning someone who wants to ban RBTs because it is insensitive to familys effected by drink drivers. FMD.

Get back to your Womans Weekly.

I have a better education that you will ever have princess. With arguments like your's, I doubt you even graduated kindergarten :lol::lol::lol:.

You're not worth debating because you can't debate an idiot. Go and put your head back in the sand where's it been for the rest of your life clown.

griff

Bench
How can the NRL and Bulldogs prevent SBW from playing RU in France by filing an injunction in the NSW Supreme Court?

The injunction is to force him to honour his contract. If he doesn't honour his contract, they will have remedies available to them (such as damages).

SaveTheChildren

Juniors
I have a better education that you will ever have princess. With arguments like your's, I doubt you even graduated kindergarten :lol::lol::lol:.

You're not worth debating because you can't debate an idiot. Go and put your head back in the sand where's it been for the rest of your life clown.

Buying a degree on the internet doesn't count. You do know that!

SaveTheChildren

Juniors
Haha. Is that how you graduated kindergarten? I can assure you I have a university degree which I studied very hard for.

Again, go back to the hole in the sand where u belong Nasser!

Why are telegraph readers so sensitive. I am sure you studied very hard for your nursing degree.

The Teach

Juniors
Don't hate me cos I'm smarter than you hermit. Oops, I mean STC.

Congratulations on your 200th post, every one of them complete dribble!

SaveTheChildren

Juniors
T
#-o

There are many courses that can be done online and some courses can only be applied via the Internet you tosser. Every course counts!

Okay twiggy. That was too mean. I am sure you are good at whatever you do.

Oh dear. Mixed up you and teach.

Floods

Juniors
O.K I have a some stupid questions, what happens if by some miracle the Dogs manage to get SBW back,
1) I assume even if they put him in NSW cup for 4 years (Although I believe thier CEO has said they don't want him back, I could be wrong though) they still have to pay him $500K a season right?

2) Will they want to tie up 1/4 of thier salary cap to pay a reserve grader ?

What is the ultimate aim if they don't want him back but they don't want him to play somewhere else?
Will this simply end with the Dogs getting compensation and releasing SBW from his contract.

SaveTheChildren

Juniors
O.K I have a some stupid questions, what happens if by some miracle the Dogs manage to get SBW back,
1) I assume even if they put him in NSW cup for 4 years (Although I believe thier CEO has said they don't want him back, I could be wrong though) they still have to pay him $500K a season right?

2) Will they want to tie up 1/4 of thier salary cap to pay a reserve grader ?

What is the ultimate aim if they don't want him back but they don't want him to play somewhere else?
Will this simply end with the Dogs getting compensation and releasing SBW from his contract.

Crikey. That is on topic. Ideally I think the dogs would want him back and playing first grade. Think it has gone too far now.