What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I Must Be An Idiot..

Mr. Shark

Juniors
...because that's what Coach Raper called me (& others) when I dared have an opinion earlier in the year. My opinion was right, unfortunately. Cheers all. Over and out.

The Nulla #2

Bench
your all a bunch of sad f**ks

get over it.

We'll beat melbourne.

Played a good roosters side today, i thought cross, anasta and finch were were alright.

You merkins, need to get a life.

big time.

Bring on melbourne

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
lol

You get a life fluffie boy - get off the 'net NOW.

Shouldn't you be out kissing our pathetic coaches feet anyways?

imasharkie

Coach
Sorry Nulla.

I've been a supporter for 33 years and tonight showed me that this year we just don't have the cattle.

Unfortunately 2007 doesn't look much better.

The Nulla #2

Bench
well dont support them.

Thats horrible. Your already noting them as a non contender for a year that wont start for another 8 or so months.

Absolutely disgraceful.

hate to see you guys if we turned it around

Get involved, or go to the titans, they are looking for support for 07

coolumsharkie

Referee
Mr. Shark said:
...because that's what Coach Raper called me (& others) when I dared have an opinion earlier in the year. My opinion was right, unfortunately. Cheers all. Over and out.

What was your opinion?

The Nulla #2

Bench
his opinion means nothing .

no ones did.

If the weeners on this forum's opinion went their way, there would be a notable diference.

juanfarkall

Coach
Hmmm Raper gets paid to watch the Sharkies and you pay to watch them.

Yep.

I doubt that Raper would pay to watch the Sharkies so at the very least you are more of an idiot than he is.

imasharkie

Coach
The Nulla #2 said:
well dont support them.

Thats horrible. Your already noting them as a non contender for a year that wont start for another 8 or so months.

Absolutely disgraceful.

hate to see you guys if we turned it around

Get involved, or go to the titans, they are looking for support for 07

Just a goodem minute Nulla 2.

I've been a sharkie supporter for longer than you've been alive.

When you been watching us lose year after year for 33 years and still line up again the next year and pour your money and soul into the club, I'll take your word on it.

I ask you " how long have you supported Cronulla Sutherland"?

If you answer 33 years, then I will take every thing you say about me and my support for the Sharks on the chin.

The Nulla #2

Bench
thats a horrible comment ima.

Ive been alive for 21, and ive supported them for as long as i can speak and see, and understand.

Wouldnt that be the same for you, only your older?

face it, you cant expect them to just win a comp for you, they are playing footy, for themselves, and for their fans, its a job for them, you choose to support them in their ventures.

I love them, i wish they were crowd surfing on toyota park come october, but i know it could be far out, i still support and thank them for their way of play.

They werent thatbad today ima.

You know it.

6 points against a good side that shouldnt be 2nd last.

imasharkie

Coach
Nulla 2.

Mate I know how much you care about the Sharkies.

I am just totally pissed off with that effort today.

Sorry. I still think you're a top bloke.

Rexxy

Coach
millersnose said:
rexy is a mid 4-'s man who still lives with his mummy

Just call me Syd.

But I'm not Juan. Maybe your mods should just ban him and delete his Brisbane-centric posts.

Latest posts