What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I Must Be An Idiot..

Quigs

Immortal
The Nulla #2 said:
I love them, i wish they were crowd surfing on toyota park come october, but i know it could be far out, i still support and thank them for their way of play.

They werent thatbad today ima.

You know it.

6 points against a good side that shouldnt be 2nd last.

0-top5.jpg

Gidday Nulla2

6 points against a good side that shouldnt be 2nd last

6 points against a side that has just broken a six week losing streak against a side five weeks ago that was shooting for outright 2nd place on the ladder entering the home turn.

Face facts... our side, (Ive followed them loyally for 40 years) just dont have the balls and I for one are sick to my back teeth of making up the eight or getting excited over nearly getting there.

Our team of imposters have fallen over against who in the last three weeks, the Toowoomba Clyesdales, a besieged Tiges, and now the second last team that was about to break a current record for a losing streak....

THIS IS THE BLOODY TIME WHEN GOOD TEAMS OR TEAMS THAT WANT TO BE GOOD START TURNING THE KNIFE.... not falling apart.

With us we just fall apart... "I stand on our record" and the bloody record is scratched..(it is stuck and needs a bump)

Cheers
Quigs

Bundy

Juniors
For the record... and I mean no disrespect to Quigs, Ima or anyone else who has supported the Sharks for 33 yrs or 40yrs or however long they have, full credit to you guys for stiking around. I couldn't care less how long you've supported them, I understand your disappointment, truly I do, but it's a pointless argument to someone who supports them with the same passion but who hasn't been alive for as long, maybe different opinions but altogether, the SAME PASSION for the SAME TEAM.
To draw a positve out of a terrible negative, we should be thankful in the knowledge that our supporters really are true SUPPORTERS, not some bandwagon jumping wannabes that come on the back of a Premiership.
We'll get there... with the right formula, we just don't have it at the moment. By all means, be angry about it, but relish in the fact that when you talk to a Sharkies supporter you know they're a true supporter.

Macca

Coach
Well said Bundy.

I don't think there is many people around that could claim to have more passion for the Sharks than Nulla#2. There's plenty who are equal but none more I'd say.

This argument of I have supported them longer is bullsh*t. We all feel the same pain when we lose and we all feel the joy when we win.

millersnose

Post Whore
i actually dont get upset after a loss

i see that as part of the ups and downs of sport

i get happy with a win though

mr_sharks

Juniors
millersnose said:
i actually dont get upset after a loss

i see that as part of the ups and downs of sport

i get happy with a win though

Millers, I don't care if we lose either, I care if we play like sh*t! And we've been playing like sh*t for almost a month now. There seem to be a lot of passengers out there getting paid good money to do jack sh*t. I would piss blood to play a couple of games for the Sharks. That is what pisses me off.

millersnose

Post Whore
actually to nearly win the game after that much dropped ball was pretty good in my opinion

i think only ball handling is stopping the wins

mr_sharks

Juniors
Dropping ball = crap performance IMO
It's like forgetting your lines if you're an actor. If doesn't matter if you have the looks of myself or the acting ability of Robert De Niro if you can't do the simple things...

Feej

First Grade
Bundy said:
We'll get there... with the right formula, we just don't have it at the moment.

Gee, I'd love a dollar for everytime that line's been trotted out over the last 38 years or so.

Quigs

Immortal
0-top5.jpg

With the current crop and the mess they have got themselves into...

There is no excuses... last weekend they got 30 something points scored against them.... from a crap team playing like crap.. and have been for two months.

Honestly I am sick and tired of our blokes touting themselves as premiership contenders... they are pretenders.

Supercoach came out yesterday and I heard his after game comments on the good old ABC radio.. it was along the lines of half the guys should stop reading news papers and concentrate on the league.... shit, a couple of weeks ago supercoach was spruking shit on how we were going to win our first ever premiership... "give me strength"

I'd get more delight if our team was a team of nobodies putting in week in and weekout and maybe jagging a big scalp every now and then, then copping the same old bullshit every bloody season. I am way past making excuses for them .... they ran out ...

many, many weeks back I was getting excited. Then reality set in and the boat started to leave without us.... this year ... this year .. would of been the perfect year to have a real crack, because apart from the current form of the Storm, the competition is wide open. Anyone who strikes form and has the committment and the spirit to want to win it (and not be happy with farcan sixth, seventh or eighth) has a great chance.

And for farks sake dont let anyone tell you that finishing 6th, 7th and 8th, is a good result. These

Oh well there is always next year I guess.

Cheers
Quigs

wazzashark

Juniors
What "your" team needs you to do at the moment is stand behind them.

Support your team through the good and the bad.....

It is not all about winning and calling for peoples heads when the team doesn't perform.

I have been a Sharks Supporter all my life, just over 27 years.......

All Sharks fans should stick together, not help by driving the knives in further with negative comments...... Has bad publicity changed anything before???

Haven't you guys ever had a bad day at the office ???

Sure supporting the Sharks may feel like riding a rollercoaster, but stay onboard, enjoy the ride, when it ends, it will be worth it!!!

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
wazzashark said:
Sure supporting the Sharks may feel like riding a rollercoaster, but stay onboard, enjoy the ride, when it ends, it will be worth it!!!

it wont ever end!!!!!!!
Its a bad f*cking dream!!!!!!!!

Since 73

First Grade
wazzashark:

Sure supporting the Sharks may feel like riding a rollercoaster

Trouble is it takes a long time to get to the top on the rollercoaster,
but you go downhill very quickly.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Oh FMD, this is in grave danger of becoming the yearly truest of the true, truey true, dinky di true blue fan thread.

It's also got me looking for the Maxalon.

Latest posts