What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I Must Be An Idiot..

The Popper

Bench
I thought Alan was son of Bill McRitchie, Doug's brother. All three played for St.George. Bill was the bloke who allegedly had his ear bitten off by Bumper Farrell.
Anyhow, here's some nostalgia. The team from our first ever premiership game. We beat Easts 11-5. Bomber Hynes scored the try and I think Terry Hughs added all the extras. Alan McRitchie propped for us that day.
http://www.sharksforever.com/forums/showthread.php?t=265

Quigs

Immortal
0-top5.jpg

And the Quigs was there as a snotty nosed brat.... 40 years on, I am a snotty nosed old fart... still waiting for that lap of honour.

Still I did take a fancy to Honour Blackmans lap... hey Popper ????

p-honour.jpg

Honor = "Pussy Galore" in = Goldfinger,
or
"Mrs. Cathy Gale" in The Avengers.

Hubba Hubba.

Cheers
Quigs

Quigs

Immortal
0-top5.jpg

I dont know if this pic will fit inside the L.U restrictions but here goes.

p-68-3.jpg

Whoaaa - made it

spider

Coach
imasharkie said:
I've been a supporter for 33 years and tonight showed me that this year we just don't have the cattle.

Im in the same boat Ima - going off the overall performance of our forwards this year, i think we have the cattle up front to do the job, maybe its the guy operating the cattle prod thats the problem.

Latest posts