What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

i remember

I was on that hill in front of the scoreboard for an All Blacks Test with my Dad once. I must have been about 10. There was a fight between a few drunks in the second half and one guy got pushed to the ground near me. His thigh landed on an empty ham tin. The ones that used to open with a "key".

Sliced him really deep and he was losing blood fast. I remember seeing the blood spurt with each pump of his heart. I was shocked and remember it like it was yesterday.

tin-can-with-key-opener.jpg
No wonder you don't rate pulled pork. I knew there must be something underlying behind that.

Gronk

Staff member
Pulled pork is awesome, my house mate has his own offset smoker and has just started up a BBQ team. Trust me when he does pulled pork you just drool.

Dog food. Cook it to the very inch of it's life and then add "gravy" (the yanks call everything gravy) to give it moisture and flavour.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Enjoy your "bark".

#woof
#dogfood
#shutup
As I said no idea, my mate cooks Pulled pork, beef and pork ribs, brisket just about anything. If you had clue you would be shutting the f**k up, you deserve dog food its about your level.
You aren't invited to our next cook up, enjoy some burnt sizzle steak merkin.

Last edited:

Gronk

Staff member
As I said no idea, my mate cooks Pulled pork, beef and pork ribs, brisket just about anything. If you had clue you would be shutting the f**k up, you deserve dog food its about your level.
You aren't invited to our next cook up, enjoy some burnt sizzle steak merkin.
Savage !