What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I smell an ambush

Tommy Smith

Referee
"The mighty Warriors beat the Storm away from home....watch us now roll over the Roosters."

Pfft, so much hype about the Warriors. But on a 5-day turn around against the team that played the second best footy in the first week of the finals, i smell...

A ROOSTERS AMBUSH!

Mighty Roosters by 16. The crowd will be out of it by half-time.

Monk

Referee
the only score that counts is the final score. i remember a certain sunday afternoon when roosters were leading 16 nil after 15 odd minutes and the warriors were leading 18-16 at half time. warriors are tough. for the roosters to win our fwd pack have to be men of the match,

sass

Juniors
if they can do what they did in the first half last week then we have a hope. I think they lost it last week cause as a team they just don't have the experience and discipline yet ... but you never know what can change in 7 days after a really hard match.

Geohood

Bench
All we need is Ben Ikin commentating..

'IT'S AN AMBUSH!!!!!!!! .... I love the Broncos...... woooo.... AMBUSH!!!'

sass

Juniors
oh god ben ikin and his fake glasses. YOU KILL ME WITH YOUR BIAS IKIN. he'll probs be there at the game tonight even if he's not meant to, just so he can be close to pricey and tate.

Molly

Juniors
Dont forget, we were not on our game and it still took the Warrior 80 mins to get there.

ROOSTERS will win this by 24.

condochook

Juniors
Dont forget, we were not on our game and it still took the Warrior 80 mins to get there.

ROOSTERS will win this by 24.
well said.
you guys were absolutely screwed ova by that incompetent ref,and steve blabbermouth price.the prince of whingers.

CHRIS SANDOW

Juniors
"The mighty Warriors beat the Storm away from home....watch us now roll over the Roosters."

Pfft, so much hype about the Warriors. But on a 5-day turn around against the team that played the second best footy in the first week of the finals, i smell...

A ROOSTERS AMBUSH!

Your are in la la land. The warriors will outmuscle the roosters pack and they will heavily target your halves. Arthur beetson the former roosters recruitment manager believed in building a squad up, and he did that during his time with one premiership to his belt. However, these days you buy busted up bulldogs in omeley and mason, who have extensive injuries and are at the backend of their careers. You can't buy a premiership, go for a real team chumps lol.

what happened to lopini paea ? saw he's got his right shoulder heavily strapped i just switched on half way through ... you watching it ?

OurRedV

Juniors

A ROOSTERS AMBUSH!

sh*t talking tosser haha suck sh*t.

Rorters are gooooonnneeee.... choke-a-doodle-do!

Tommy Smith

Referee
It gives me great pride to know that the first thiing you can think of right now is to come in here and have a whinge.

It tells me im getting to you.

_Johnsy

Referee

A ROOSTERS AMBUSH!

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

choke.jpg

leaguelover4

Juniors
hopefully this will shut some of those over confident wankers from Bondi up ...
Hey Tonearm? bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Bye bye Woosters

Latest posts